The Playboy

~Monday~
Your mother drove you to school today, you walked through the gate and Samira walks in front of you.

"Ya gotta lotta nerve stealing my oppa away from me." She puts her hands on her hip. "How could a guy like Jungkook fall in love with such an ugly slut, all of the things you may think he feels for you are wrong... he probably is only protecting you for reputation... that's all he cares about. That's why he should been with me." She turns around and walks away. You looked down and remembered what he said when he stuck up for you when Samira called you a slut,

"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation."

You grew sad, thinking, "What if she's right... what if there's no chance for Jungkook and I..." You slowly walked to class and sat down, you were the only one in the class room. You slowly put your head on you desk.

Being perfectly honest. I started liking for... some reason. It was just something I couldn't really explain why. But maybe I should stop. He and I are in two different worlds. He's a jerk... a fucking egotistical jerk.

"Y/n! Namjoon and the others were looking for you! Don't you remember we're supposed to meet in the courtyard!" You slowly look up and see Suga at the door. "Y/n... are you okay, your eyes have tears in them." You didn't notice, you quickly wiped them away.

"I-I'm okay Suga..." You get up and walk to the courtyard ahead of Suga. When you guys got there you saw Samira talking to Jungkook. You look down and walk to the others.

"Oppa~ can you walk with me home today?" Samira said, she wrapped her arms around Jungkook arm.

"Don't get too attached..." Jungkook pulls his arm out of Samira's arm and walks to you. He sees how your looking down at the ground. He puts his arm around your waist and pulled you close, you slowly looked up to see that you were face-to-face with Jungkook. You became flushed and embarrassed, you turn away, but in the direction you turned...there was Samira. You can see the anger burning inside her. You got startled when Jungkook whispered in your ear,

"Don't fall in love with me, your heart will only get broken." He moved away from you and sat on the bench under the maple tree. You were just standing there staring at Jungkook. Your face started burning up. You got annoyed and shouted.

"PFFT! AS IF I'D EVER FALL FOR A JERK LIKE YOU!" You clenched your fists and stormed off. You started touching your cheeks and they felt hot. You hands and cheeks started tingling.

"Y/n... are you okay? You look all hot and bothered... are you-" You quickly interrupted Hoseok.

"What?! No! You're thinking wrong!" You quickly walk and sit on the other side of the tree, you open up your notebook and start to add more detail to your drawing of Jungkook. You kept thinking to yourself,

Is Jungkook really only doing this for reputation... he really doesn't care about me does he...

that thought kept replaying in your mind over and over.

~P.E.~
You walked out of the locker room. You didn't see the guys so you guessed that they were still changing. You walked against the fence to sit down and wait for the guys, as you were about to put your stuff down a guy walks up to you and pins you against the fence. He had jet black hair, and a 2-block hairstyle. He is Sangchul, most of the girls fuss over him because he is good looking.

"Hey Y/n, I heard that you're interested in the bad boy types." Sangchul said, he had you pinned, in front of everyone. You saw the jealousy in some of the girls eyes.

"Where did you get that idea..." You turned your head away from Sangchul, you were annoyed. Who did this guy think he was?

"You're interested in Jeon Jungkook... let me tell you something. Jungkook doesn't deserve a pretty girl like you. He'll only treat you poorly, then break up with you and leave you for a more popular girl." Sangchul leans in to kiss you until Jungkook walks over and pushes him away. "Hey look! Looks like the playboy has arrived! What? Did you come to play with her feelings like you did to my sister!" Sangchul yelled, "You know... my sister really thought you liked her, but she was wrong... you cheated on her right in front of her face... with that girl Samira!" You slowly turned to Jungkook in shock, you never knew Jungkook would do that. You clenched your fist, now you knew that there was no chance for Jungkook and you. You knew how he truly acted and he truly was a playboy.

"I don't like when people are trying to make a moves on my... pro- friends. And so what if I cheated on your stupid sister... that girl deserved it." Jungkook slowly turned to you, then he turned back to Sangchul, "She cheated on me first." Sangchul looked pissed, he turned away and looked at you, he said to you,

"I warned you Y/n, don't fall for him like my sister did." Sangchul walked away. You stared at Jungkook, then he said to you,

"Don't tell me you hate me now." Jungkook smirked. You've had enough of these mixed feelings and now it was all clear. You clenched your fist and yelled,

"So all of those things you did to me were all fake? When you protected me, when you held me? All of those things were just for show?!" You were about to slap Jungkook until he grabbed your wrist. He held your wrist so tight that it hurt, "Let go!" You pulled your hand out of his grasps. You looked at your wrist and saw a red hand mark on it. You walked away from Jungkook. You stopped and turned back and said, "Your type of guys disgust me... you're right. I do hate you."

~Jungkook's POV~

"What the hell have I done...I just lost the only girl who I truly care about..." Jungkook looked down at the ground. Jimin and Taehyung walked to Jungkook.

"Dude, what's wrong." Taehyung asked.

"Oh nothing Hyung." Jungkook was still staring at the ground, trying to hide his tears.

____
Well! That's it! You found out about Jungkook real personality, but is he still like that? Find out in the next chapter! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

2018: yeah imma change the story a bit...