"I'll be your shoulder Yoongi!"

~Yoongi's POV~

It rips me apart that she doesn't remember me, but she remembers Changwoo. I walked back upstairs and my phone rang, I looked... Mina was calling me.

"Hey." I said over the phone.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Mina greeted back. Tears ran down my face, I still couldn't get over how Y/n doesn't recognize me. I took a long pause trying to calm myself.

"W-what's going on." I tried to sound like I wasn't crying, but I failed.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?!" Mina questioned, "Are you crying... please tell me what's wrong." Mina kind of reminds me of Y/n's old personality.

"I feel h-heartbroken Mina..." I let out most of my tears.

"Yoongi... meet me at the park right now."

I left Y/n's house without saying a word. I walked to the park Mina mentioned, it was beautiful. I saw Mina standing under a green maple tree. I walked to her, as soon as she saw me she ran towards me and hugged me.

"Yoongi tell me what happened." She sat down and unpacked some food. I sat down next to her.

"Someone who I've loved for a long time, and I still do love... doesn't recognize me... and I think she loves someone else." I look to see Mina with a look of sympathy on her face.

"Don't worry, if you ever need a shoulder to lean on." She paused and smiled at me, "I'll be your shoulder Yoongi!" I didn't notice that I was blushing, she opened up a box of Pocky. She took one out and placed it in front of me. "Open your mouth!" She giggled, I opened my mouth and she placed it into my mouth. The chocolate end was sticking out of my mouth, she just giggled. I put my right hand behind her head, I took the Pocky out of my mouth.

"Open your mouth." I nervously said, Mina opened her mouth. I placed the chocolate end in her mouth, I then bit the biscuit part. I saw Mina's eyes widen, her cheeks turned pink. I kept biting the Pocky moving in closer. Our lips were about to meet, they were only a couple of centimeters away till I heard someone shout.

"Suga hyung!" I quickly turned to see Taehyung charging at me.

NO! WE WERE JUST CENTIMETERS AWAY!

Taehyung tackles me,

"TAEHYUNG!" I pushed him off in frustration, he turned to see Mina giggling. He saw the Pocky box on the ground, he then remembered seeing both of Mina and I close together.

"O-Oh sorry hyung!" Taehyung apologized.

"Taehyung you rui-erm...hey Taehyung!" I was honestly pissed that Taehyung ruined my first kiss.

"Anyways... Jin wants you to come back, the food is ready." Taehyung awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.

"Can Mina come?" I asked, I honestly wanted her to come.

"Oh no Yoongi it's fine!" She smiled, she packed all of the food, "I really need to get home."

"Oh you can come!" Taehyung said, "Come on!" Taehyung grabbed both of our hands and yanked us up. We were walking back to the house, and Taehyung opened the door. We both walked in, everyone was sitting at the table.

"Is it fine if Mina can join us?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, she can eat with us!" Jin said as he placed the food onto the table. I sat down next to Mina, we all dug in.

_

"Damn~ The food was delicious Jin." Jungkook held up two thumbs up, smiling like an idiot.

"I couldn't take all the credit, Irene helped too!" Jin looked at Irene and smiled. While everyone was talking I quickly grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her into the dance room.

"Mina... I want to tell you something." I cupped her hands into my pale hands.

"What is it?" She stared into my eyes, we were both stuck in each other's gaze.

"When I met you, the real you. It filled a part in my heart that was missing, the girl who was my first love was so much alike to you. When I lost my chance with her... I felt like I couldn't move on. I was wrong, Mina... you filled that part of my heart with joy and love. You are the light of my life, I like you Mina." I looked down. She pulled her hands out of my hands.

Oh shit... does she not feel the same. I fucked up didn't I? Yoongi you IDIOT!

I was worried, I regret everything! I felt a hand go under my chin, and I looked up to see Mina smiling.

"Yoongi, you're the reason why I'm like this now. You showed me the truth, if you didn't come when I needed someone the most... I would of never apologized to Jungkook and Y/n. If I never became like this, you probably wouldn't of loved me. No one would of loved a jerk like me, Yoongi you changed me. I like you too." I wrapped my hands around her waist, our lips moved close. Our lips finally met, I could feel her soft red lips on mine. She wrapped her hands around my neck, and we shared a passionate kiss. We quickly pulled away to breathe, it was romantic. She started to laugh, "Yoongi my lipstick transferred onto you, your lips are kinda red." I started to laugh with her. We hugged, I saw something weird at the corner of my eye. I turned to see all of them looking at us through the window. As soon as I spotted them, they all struggled to get through each other to get upstairs. I sighed, I looked to see that Mina was laughing. We both laughed together.

____
Cringe cringe cringe! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

2018: I wrote Shinhye again and I'm still confused... I'm just gonna assume it was a mistake.