The Jealous Kookie

You grabbed all of the confession letters from the other guys and threw it in the trash, but you kept the roses Changwoo gave you. You placed them in your backpack with the flowers sticking out. Jungkook sat down in his seat and crossed his arms. You sat down and looked at Jungkook.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" You questioned.

"Nothing..." Jungkook muttered. He avoided looking at you. He sat there with his arms crossed, frowning.

"Jungkook don't tell me your jealous of Changwoo?" You let out a smile and laughed.

"Who's Changwoo?" Jungkook pouted. He looked down at his feet as he started to drag his feet back and forth under the desk. Jungkook looked adorable when he pouts, just seeing that makes your heart flutter a bit. You smiled at Jungkook and placed your hand over his hand. Jungkook jumped and pulled his hand away, his cheeks were tinted with pink. You saw a familiar face walk into the class. He had black hair with an undercut. He had dark brown eyes with a slim jaw. As soon as he walked in the bell had rang, the teacher asked him to introduce himself to the class.

"Good morning I am Kim Changwoo. Please take care of me! Thank you."

"Kim Changwoo, you can sit in front of Jeon Jungkook over there." The teacher pointed at the empty seat in front of Jungkook. When Jungkook saw where Changwoo was being seated, his cute bright smile had turned into a frown. Changwoo sat down and turned his head to you and waved. You smiled and waved back.

                                _
Class was over, you got up from your desk and walked over to Changwoo.

"Hey Changwoo! Long time no see! How have you been doing?"

"I've been doing great! Y/n are you busy this Saturday?" Changwoo asked with a bright smile, that smile reminded you of those times in junior high. Changwoo and you would always hangout together everyday. To think it's been four years since you last saw him.

"I'm not busy." You sat down on your knees with your hands over the desk.

"Oh, would you like to go the new amusement that just opened up?" Changwoo looked at the window, you can tell that he was blushing. You nodded and smiled. You got up and walked out the door. Jungkook was standing against the wall with one foot up against the wall. His arms were crossed and he was looking down with his eyes closed.

"Hey Kookie!" You walked to him and put him in a headlock. Jungkook forcefully took his head out from your grip and looked at you.

"I guess you're going on a date with Changwoo." Jungkook said bluntly.

"Date? Well I wouldn't call it a date." You said, "What makes you think it's a date?"

"Well, the guy literally confessed to you with a bouquet of roses, then he asks you if you want to go with him to an amusement park. That sounds like a date to me." Jungkook said.

"Well if your that concerned that it's a date then... do you maybe... want to go with us?" You asked Jungkook to maybe lighten his mood up a bit.

"I'm only going to go to keep him off my property..." Jungkook got up and walked away. You muttered under your breath,

"There he goes again, off with his cool guy attitude." You sighed, you walked back into class and went back up to Changwoo.

"Is it okay if one of my friends tag along?" You ask.

"O-oh, yeah... that's cool with me." Changwoo rubs the back of his neck. You smile and thank him. You run to the courtyard to meet the others. You see Irene and Jin reading a book together under a tree lying down. It was almost peaceful... until Jimin decided that it was too peaceful.

"HYUNG!!! I SCRAPED MY KNEE!!!" Jimin was sitting on the ground holding his knee that got scraped. You looked at Yoongi when he yelled.

"Aish~ Jimin it's just a scrape..." Yoongi said, he was just relaxing until Jimin yelled.

"I know! It was just too quiet." Jimin got up and sat next to Yoongi. You see Jungkook sitting next to Hoseok, they were talking about something, you were curious. You kind of got an idea of what they were talking about when Hoseok yelled,

"ALL THESE EMOTION YOU FEEL JUNGK-" Jungkook covered Hoseok's mouth and smacked the back of his head. Taehyung walks to you and laughs.

"What are you laughing about?" You cross your arms and glare at him. You unconsciously puffed your cheeks out.

"Oh nothing, how come you puff your cheeks out like that?" Taehyung poked your cheek.

"I sometimes do it when I'm annoyed or mad, sometimes I just do it." You started tapping your foot on the ground and you looked at Taehyung.

"So when your angry you look like a chubby chipmunk?" Taehyung laughed and walked away. You rolled your eyes and walked over to Jungkook and Hoseok.

____
Sorry for not publishing this chapter earlier. I apologize for slacking off.

2018: I'm tired