First Love

A/n: This whole chapter is gonna be about Yoongi and your past. All of this is also in Yoongi's perspective.

Extra Information: Yoongi and You are both in the 5th grade together, both of you guys were best friends. Both of you guys went to the same elementary in Daegu.

"Yoongi!" Y/n shouted while running towards me. I smiled, she's so adorable.

"Are you still up for going to the park today?" I asked.

"Of course I am!" She cheered. She let out a smile. We both walked to the park, this park was beautiful, it had a stone path surrounded by cherry blossom trees. I bought her favorite ice cream for her, it was strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone. I was eating my ice cream, and I looked at Y/n to see that she had ice cream on her lip.

"Oh you have some ice cream on your lip." I told her.

"Oh! Where?" She looked straight at me.

"I'll get it for you." I let her hold my ice cream for me. I grabbed a handkerchief out of my pocket, I placed one hand on her cheek. I wiped the ice cream off of her soft pink lips. I felt my heart beat speed up, I saw her y/e/c  eyes staring right into mine. I quickly took my hand off her cheeks, I grabbed my ice cream.

"L-let's go over there!" I stuttered as I pointed to that big cherry blossom tree on a hill.

"Okay!" She cheered. We both walked to the tree and laid down. I turned to see hair spread across the green grass. Her head turned to me, she got up and sat down. She picked up my head and placed it onto her lap. I didn't notice but my cheeks started to turn pink.

"Yoongi, can I ask you something?" She moved my hair out of my face.

"What is it Y/n?" I replied.

"Do you like me?" Y/n asks all of a sudden. My heart stopped, I don't know if I should say yes or no. Is she asking because she thinks I like her, but she doesn't feel the same... or does she really like me back? "Yoongi... please answer me..."

"No." I don't know why I said that, I instantly regretted what I said. I quickly got up and looked at her. "No... I'm sorry. I meant-" I quickly stopped talking when I saw the tears forming in her eyes.

"No... no need to apologize, it was a dumb crush anyways." She put on a fake smile. "I just wanted to let you know because I'm moving to Seoul tomorrow." The color had washed out of my face, she's leaving me. If my stupid mouth didn't say no, if I said yes.... I couldn't been with my first love.

____
Herro! I'm making a new fanfic, I won't publish it now. I might publish it when I finish this story! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Ok 2018 me. Umm... who tf is Shinhye? Lmao I think I might have accidentally typed Shinhye (the main character of Troublemaker) because I was also writing that lol. Big oof