Mina's Past

~Yoongi's POV~

I couldn't stand to see Y/n in such pain. I knew Jungkook for a long time, he would never do something this cruel. I wanted to comfort Y/n, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders to give her a hug.

"He'll come back... I know he will." I whispered to her, hoping this would make her feel better. She looked up at me, I could just see her eyes red and puffy. Her beautiful e/c eyes were shining because of the tears filling her eyes. I couldn't watch her cry, it broke my heart. I patted y/n's h/c soft hair and took off. I walked down the stairs to see Jungkook yelling at Mina, I quickly hid behind a column and listened.

"Why are you like this Kookie?" Mina said in a flirty tone, she ran her fingers through his hair. He quickly shoved her hand away and he had a disgusted look on his face.

"'Why am I like this?' 'Kookie?' Why are you always trying to ruin my life?!" Jungkook yelled, "When did you deserve the rights to call me Kookie?!"

Ruin his life? What does he mean? I thought to myself.

"It's your fault for wanting to protect that little bitch!" Out of curiosity I peeked, I could see the anger burning in Mina's eyes.

"I wanted to protect her because I love her!" Jungkook shouted. I could see him clenching his fist.

"Why do you love her..." Mina looked down, "What does she have that I don't have..." I saw something drop from Mina's face, it was a tear. "WHAT! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LOVE ABOUT HER?!" Mina broke down into tears and ran away. I saw the instant remorse in Jungkook's face as Mina ran away.

"I'm sorry Mina... I'm sorry for treating you so cruelly last year..." Jungkook slid his back down on the wall. He covered his eyes with his hands and ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

~Mina's Flashback~

"Ah... Jeon Jungkook is so cute!" I said bashfully to my friends during lunch time.

"Mina... you should date him." My friend smiled, "You're super pretty!" I could feel my face burn up.

"I-" I was about to talk until I saw Jungkook walk up to me.

"Mina." He stared right into my eyes with his dark brown eyes. "I was wondering..." He placed his hand on our table, "If you would be mine." A sexy smirk formed on his face. I froze, my heart started to flutter. My face turned red.

"I-I-" I couldn't speak, this just happened all so suddenly. I was about to speak until Jungkook placed his finger on my red lips. He moved his finger away and wrapped that hand around my waist. He whispered,

"You don't have to speak, I already know your answer."

~Two Weeks Later~

It's been two weeks, most girls envied me for my relationship with Jungkook. Jungkook was the boy every girl desired, but couldn't get. I walked to the photography club room (Yes, Mina is in the photography club), I saw the club leader talking to a man. I saw that the man was Jungkook. I thought that he wanted to join the photography club to be with me, but that's what I wanted to think. I was about to open the door to greet my oh-so-loyal boyfriend until I saw him pull the club leader into his arms, they shared a passionate kiss. My heart sank, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Out of anger, frustration, and jealousy I opened the door with my head hung low. I walked to Jungkook and slapped him.

"H-how d-dare y-you..." I felt as if my whole world fell, Jungkook WAS my whole world. Tears fell down my cheeks, I looked back at Jungkook to see that he had an emotionless face. Just seeing how he looked at me after being caught with another girl, I knew that he just didn't give to single shit about my feelings right now. I turned around and ran away, tears running down my face. I saw my brother Sangchul (well step-brother) walking down the hallway. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"M-Mina! What's wrong?!" Sangchul saw the tears running down my cheeks. I explained every single detail to him, it hurt talking about it.

~End Of Flashback~
~Mina's POV~

I ran all the way to the courtyard, I ran behind the cherry blossom tree. This place was where my most cherished memory was buried. This tree... this tree was when Jungkook and I shared our first kiss. All I did was cry, I cried behind this tree.

"What's so special about Y/n... why is she so special!?" I slammed my fist against the tree. I cried, I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried.

"Mina?" I heard a voice, the voice was deep. It didn't sound like Jungkook at all.

____
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes! I love all of you guys for reading my crappy fanfic, actually! How did you guys make it this far? I congratulate you for making it!

2018: There will probably still be some grammar mistakes, but I'm not a robot so I probably missed some