Afraid

"Anyways, since the both of you knew each other. Your mother and I arranged you guys a marriage!" Both of your jaws dropped, you were too afraid to say anything to your parents.

"With all do respect Mrs and Mr.Y/L/N, I'm sorry but I can't marry her!" Yoongi shouts. Your dad cocked his eyebrow.

"Why is that?" He crossed his arms. Yoongi gulped.

"I already have a girlfriend!" Yoongi yells.

"Well, I'm sorry but it seems like you can't marry your girlfriend until Y/n finds someone other than you." Your dad just shrugs, "sorry." Yoongi and you walked out of your parent's room. You both walked in front of your room. You can see Yoongi bitting his lip, hot tears were forming in his eyes.

"I finally found someone... but I can't even marry them when I want... SO FUCKING UNFAIR!" Yoongi slams his fist on your door, waking up everyone in your room... he didn't care.

"Yoongi I-" Yoongi interrupts you.

"Just shut up... shut up and leave me alone." Yoongi opens the door and sees everyone staring at him, he kept his head hung low and walks to the couch. You felt terrible, maybe if you remembered him... maybe you could of told your father how great friends you were, and that you only wanted to be friends.... but sadly... you don't remember Yoongi at all. You walked over to your bed a sat down, Jungkook walks to you.

"What happened?" Jungkook whispered as he sat down next to you.

"Yoongi and I are arranged to be married... I feel bad because he has Mina... I want them to be together." You bit your lips trying to hold in the tears forming in your eyes, "Jungkook, I'm afraid..."

"Afraid of what?" Jungkook gently placed his hand on you hand.

"Afraid that Yoongi won't want to still be friends with me, afraid that Mina won't like me anymore, and afraid that I-I won't be with the person I love." Jungkook moved his hand off of your hand and thought to himself,

I'm afraid that the person I love won't be happy.

You looked at Yoongi to see that he was crying in Mina's arms. You felt bad, why can't you remember him.

"I heard a loud bang on the door... was it Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook questioned, you only nodded.

"How can you stop the arranged marriage from happening?" Jungkook was hoping that you could somehow marry someone else.

"My dad said that I had to find someone other than Suga... but I think that boy might need his approval." You sighed, "I don't know what to do Jungkook." Jungkook put his arms around you, he pulled you into a warm hug.

"Y/n... don't let this bring you down, go for the person you love dearly. I know that the person you love is a great person, your dad will surely approve of him." Jungkook muttered, "Even if that person isn't me..." Jungkook thought he said was quiet enough that you wouldn't hear, but you heard.

"I will... I'm thinking of confessing to him on very special day." You smiled, "On his birthday."

"I'll be there to support your relationship." Jungkook smiled at you. You were kind of surprised that Jungkook didn't know that the person you were talking about was him.

~Changwoo's POV~

It was morning, everyone was still asleep. I decided to go to school early so I can finally find that girl, if I don't find her I may be single for the rest of my life. I did my daily routine and I ran out the door. It was 6:00 when I arrived at school, I know she won't be here this early but at least I'm early as hell. I walked to the rooftop and laid down, I didn't notice that I fell asleep. The bell rang and woke me up, I quickly got up and ran to class. Yet again I saw that girl, I quickly stopped.

"H-hey." I nervously stuttered.

"Hey, you look familiar." Her eyebrows furrowed at me.

"Oh, we sorta met at the new amusement park that opened up." I rubbed the back of my head, "I fell on top of you..."

WAIT NO! CHANGWOO YOU SHOULD SAY 'I fell on top of you' TO SOMEONE YOU JUST MET! UGH!! SHE PROLLY THINKS IM A CREEP NOW!

"Oh yeah! Well I'm Seulgi, nice to officially meet you." She smiles. She sticks her hand out for a handshake.

Oh my god she so adorable!

I didn't notice that I was staring at her, I quickly caught myself. "O-Oh um... I'm Changwoo. Nice to officially meet you too." I smiled, her smile literally made my heart flutter. I shook her hand and just touching her hand made me blush. We both said our farewells and went to class. As I entered the class the bell rang. The teacher didn't see me yet so I ran my seat.

Class was finally over, I walked out the door. I was just calmly humming my favorite song, "I'll Be Your Man", by BTOB. I felt someone push me against the wall, that person pinned me like those scenes in a Kdrama!

"Ow!" Why did that person push me so hard?! I looked to see that it was Jungkook, "Jungkook! What the hell man?!" People were staring at us, girls were snapping pictures. I understand why though, he's literally pinning me against the wall like a Kdrama scene!

"Who does Y/n like?" Jungkook started to tightly grab my wrist.

____
A/n: This honestly seems like I'm writing a yaoi fanfic now... Jungkook x Changwoo.... Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

2018: I'm tired. I wanna kashoot myself. But I don't wanna keep this story incomplete.