Will She Ever Forgive Me?

A/N: Half of this chapter is going to be Jungkook's POV, not yours. The world doesn't revolve around you okay!

~Jungkook's POV~

"God dammit I feel like total crap hyung." Why do I act like this? It's totally ruining how Y/n feels about me!

"Jungkook what happened?" Jimin asked me. I explained everything that happened,

"Oh god hyung... I really liked Y/n, she was the only girl I truly truly cared about." I looked at Jimin, "I don't think I'll ever get her back." I slid my back down against the fence. I looked at Y/n's direction, I see her getting pushed around by all of the girls in PE. I hear them call her names like slut, whore, and men-hoarder. I just couldn't stand it, even though I knew that she didn't want to ever see me. I still hated how those girls pushed her around, I walked towards all those girls with my head down.

"Stop pushing Y/n around..." I clenched my fist, "you can keep going... unless you want to be sent six feet under." All of the girls looked at me, one of the girls is Sangchul's sister, Mina.
"What is that supposed to be a threat Jungkook?" Mina looked indifferent, as if I wouldn't hurt her. She threw a punch at Y/n leaving a red mark on her cheek. This pissed me off,

"Do you think I won't hurt you just because you're a girl?" I slapped Mina, not even caring about the consequences. She put her hand on her cheek and stared at me, she looked back at Y/n and said,

"Don't think I'm not gonna hurt you some more because Jungkook decided to protect you, I'm gonna get you... when he's not around." Her and her friends walked away. I looked at Y/n to see that she was not looking at me.

"You got some more reputation, you happy? Now just go away..." Y/n turns and walks away from me. As she walks away I grab her wrist

~Y/n's POV~

Jungkook grabs your wrist, you didn't want to look back.

"Y/n, look... I'm sorry for all of the things you may have heard about me. I swear to you Y/n, I can change... I can change for you..." You hear the sound of crying, you turn your head around to see Jungkook looking at the ground with tears dripping and hitting the blacktop. You turn away and say,

"I'm not accepting your apology, not yet that is." You said, "I'll give you a chance, prove to me that you can change." He lets go of your hand and the bell rings, you walk away into the girls locker room to change. All of the girl's eyes were pinned to you, you started to feel nervous. Your breathing started shorten, your heart was beating fast, you became dizzy. You heard people talking around you.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She looks pale."

"Attention seeker..."

"She's faking it."

"Hey! What are you guys doing? Don't just stand there, help her!" You heard a voice of a girl yell.

"She's worthless, just leave her be!" Another girl yelled. Laughs filled the locker room. Your hearing was getting muffled:

"Oh my god..." The same voice from before said that. You fell down and you saw a girl with silver-purple colored hair run to you. You felt yourself being picked up, everything finally went black.

You finally woke up in the nurses office, you see that same girl who ran to you in the locker room sitting at your bedside.

____
Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I know some people get real peeved off about grammar mistakes.

2018: why do people read this?