Changwoo Falls In Love

It was Saturday, you met Changwoo at the entrance of the amusement park. Jungkook just had his arms crossed and a cold look on his face. You don't know if he doesn't want to be here, or if he's just trying to look cool and tough.

"Y/n! Hey, is this your boyfriend?" Changwoo asked while giggling. He wiggled his eyebrows at Jungkook and you. You quickly denied that Jungkook and you were dating and playfully punched Changwoo's shoulder.

"Not yet..." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"What was that Jungkook?" Despite the fact that you were right next to him and heard what he said, he pretending like he didn't say anything. You glared at him crossing your arms. He shook his head and continued to look down. All three of you guys were riding on one of the water rides, you were between Changwoo and Jungkook. Water splashed on all three of you, all of you guys laughed. Jungkook seemed to be enjoying himself, which surprised you because he looked like he absolutely didn't want to be here.

_
"Do you guys wants some food, I'll pay." Changwoo gently smiled at both you and Jungkook.

"No, I'll pay for Y/n..." Jungkook glared at Changwoo. Changwoo nervously laughed. He could tell that Jungkook wouldn't ever him do something for you.

"Okay! I can't separate a couple!" He teased, Changwoo started to laugh. Your face grew red, you puffed out your cheeks.

"We're not dating!" You started to hit Changwoo's shoulder multiple times.

"You're blushing Y/n! In a drama, he would be the male lead and you're the female lead!" Changwoo started to laugh even more. He kept laughing to the point where his face became red and he was wheezing. This reminded you of when you both were in Red Rose Junior High. Changwoo and you were like siblings, you'd tease him and he'd tease you. You got so mad and annoyed that you started to chase Changwoo around the food courts in the amusement park. Changwoo got super tired and he stopped running and placed his hands on his knees. You ran up to him and violently pushed him to the ground. You stood in front of him and pointed the middle finger at him. Changwoo got up and said,

"Yeah, fuck you too Mrs.Jeon." He got up and returned the middle finger. You knew that whenever Changwoo would tease somebody, he always wins. You shrugged it off and went to go buy cotton candy. Jungkook walked over and started to pay for your cotton candy. You glared at Jungkook and then you ordered three cotton candies, two blue and one pink. The guy at the cotton candy stall gave it to you and you gave the pink one to Chang-Woo and the blue one to Jungkook.

"I prefer to share with my girlfriend." Jungkook smirked and let out a devilish smile. Changwoo's placed his hand over his mouth and giggled.

Tea... he thought to himself.

"Aish~ You're so annoying Kookie." You huffed. You were peacefully eating your cotton candy with your eyes closed whilst sitting next to Jungkook on a bench, until you heard a whisper.

"I ship it~" You opened your eyes to see Changwoo sliding across the concrete in front of you guys. He trips over and falls on a girl. You looked at Jungkook, you saw a smile on his face, he then says.

"Changwoo isn't half bad." He smirked and laughed. You groaned because you didn't like how possessive Kookie was before.

"Ah! Sorry ma'am!" Changwoo bowed his head. He looked up and his mouth grew wide.

"Don't worry, you don't have to call me ma'am! I'm still in my senior years in high school, you seem like you are too." The women smiles. She walks away and waves goodbye. She has dark brown hair (shoulder length) and a pale complexion. She had dark brown eyes, complemented by her mono lid. Changwoo just stood there in awe.

"Dang... she's so pretty~" Changwoo said in awe.

____
Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Sorry if I haven't been publishing chapters as often as I used to. I've been running out of ideas lately.
(˘з˘)

2018: I'm trying to update often...