"You can change...I know you have it in you."

~Yoongi's POV~

I ran after Mina while Jungkook went off somewhere. I ran to the courtyard, and I heard the sound of a woman sobbing. I saw a girl with long brown hair crying behind the cherry blossom tree.

"Mina?" I called out as I walked towards the woman. She looked at me with her red, puffy eyes. Right when Mina saw me, her eyes teared up more.

"Go away Yoongi... I know you hate me..." Mina said. She started to wipe her tears away. Every time she'd wipe her tears away, more tears would fall.

"Mina... why are you doing this..." I asked. No matter what she tells me; I won't get angry at her.

"Why d-do you care?" She looked up at me with tears filling her eyes.

"I just want to help." I wanted to help solve what ever problem was hurting her. That's just who I am.

"Jungkook wanted to protect Y/n from getting hurt. I decided to take advantage of that situation and make a deal with Jungkook. I wanted him to act like my boyfriend again. Just like one year ago." She looked down, "He cheated on me right in front of my face, this is why I'm like this. This is why I treated Y/n so cruelly... I envied how Jungkook truly cared and loved for her."

"Mina..." I sat down next to her, "You don't have to treat Y/n so cruelly. I'll help you change." I got up and held my hand in front of Mina. She looked at my hand and, hesitant at first, grabbed it. I pulled her up and smiled. I hugged Mina and whispered, "You can change... I know you have it in you."

"Yoongi, thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance to change. I'm gonna change." Mina finally smiled, I always loved making people smile and feel better. "Uh... Yoongi... can we stay like this longer?" I saw that Mina's cheeks had a tint of pink. I nodded, I heard Mina let out a small giggle. The cold breeze blowing as the cherry blossoms from the tree flew past. I felt safe, it was peaceful.

"Hyung?" I turned to see Jungkook standing there. He looked confused. "Hyung? What are you going with Mina?" I signaled Mina to apologize to Jungkook, she wiped her eyes and walked towards Jungkook.

"Koo-Um... Jungkook. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for treating Y/n so cruelly. I also feel sorry for trying to make your life... horrible." Mina looked down, "If you don't want to forgive me and hate me forever... I-I'll understand. I'll stay away from Y/n and you." Mina bowed her head down in respect, she turned around. I saw Jungkook grab her wrist.

"Mina, I forgive you. I'm sorry for how I treated you." Mina turned to see Jungkook smiling innocently at her, "Come on, we need to both apologize, friend." Jungkook, Mina, and I walked back to the roof. When all three of us arrived we attracted stares from our friends. Both Jungkook and Mina attracted glares.

"Guys... please don't glare at Mina and Jungkook." I begged. I saw all of them had a surprised look on their faces.

"I'm sorry for treating you all like shit.... especially you." Mina turned her head to Y/n, "The reason why I treated you like that was because I was jealous about how Jungkook truly cared and loved for you. I only acted unapproachable to protect myself from getting hurt again. But I know all the pain I caused you is unjustified and unforgivable..." I saw Jungkook's face turned to quick remorse.

I was the reason why she acts like this wasn't I... Jungkook thought to himself.

"Please forgive me, Yoongi told me that I could change." Mina said, "I want to change."

"Then why did you cause Y/n all this pain?" Taehyung walked towards Mina, "You know, you caused pain to her physically and mentally!" I saw Mina flinch, like she thought Taehyung was going to hit her.

"I-I'm..." I saw tears forming in Mina's eyes, I quickly walked to her to comfort her.

"It's alright Mina, just tell them everything." I hugged her and placed my hand onto her head. She nodded and tried to wipe her tears.

"Jungkook wanted to protect Y/n, I saw this as an advantage to get him to treat me like his girlfriend. J-just like h-he did o-one year ago..." Mina couldn't control herself, she broke down into tears, "I made a d-deal w-with him..." I saw everyones' face, they looked sad. I saw Mina wipe most of her tears away, she tried to let out a smile. But she couldn't, when she smiled you can still see the sadness on her face. "So please, don't get mad at Jungkook. Don't hate Jungkook. Get mad at me. Hate me. I promise I'll stay away from you guys forever." Mina turned around and walked down the stairs. I saw all of their faces, they all were looking down at the ground.

"Mina really meant that apology... she truly wants to change." I saw Y/n's face, she had a look of guilt staining her face.

"Guys... I'm worried..." Taehyung said out of the blue.

"Why?" Hoseok questioned.

"When I yelled at her... she flinched... like she thought I was going to hit her." Taehyung turned at us. Right when I heard what Taehyung said, I began to worry. If she thought Taehyung was going to hit her, does that mean someone hits her when they get angry?

"Guys... I'm sorry! I-I have to go find Mina!" I instantly became worried, but I feared that I became this worried because of plain love. I fear that I will fall in love with someone who is not Y/n. As I ran down the stairs I heard yelling.

"You fucking idiot! How could you go all soft on us!" A woman yelled.

"I-I'm sorry..." A soft voice apologized to the woman. The girl sounded afraid. She spoke so quietly and softly, like she was afraid of angering that person again.

"Do we always have to hurt you to get your brain working again!" I heard a slam, like someone was thrown against a wall. I ran to the commotion to see Mina getting beaten up by Samira and Kiana. As she was thrown against the wall, Samira grabbed Mina by her hair and kicked her stomach. I just couldn't watch, I shoved Samira away from Mina.

"Piss off! If you don't leave when I count to three you guys are dead!" I yelled in anger. They ran away, and I picked Mina up. She had one hand over my shoulder, her sleeve was all ripped. I looked at her arm, I saw cuts on her wrist. They all looked liked they've been cut not too long ago.

Does Mina cut herself?

I carried her up to the roof, I saw Jungkook profusely apologizing to Y/n over and over again. Once they all saw me with Mina over my shoulders they all ran towards us. I laid her down onto the ground, she just had a couple of bruises on her. I was just so worried that if I didn't make it in time... what would of happened to her?

____
This whole chapter was for Yoongi and Mina. Not you and Jungkook. I know I know, this is a Jungkook x reader! We need to take the spotlight onto other people for chance! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!