CHAPTER - 2

"FUCK OFF MANIK MALHOTRA"

CHAPTER - 2

Ram – Mr.malhotra meet my wife Anuradha Murthy.

Anuradha - Hello Mr.Malhotra

Manik - Good Evening mam

Ram - My son Abhimanyu Murthy

Manik - Hello Abhimanyu

Abhi - Hello Mr.malhotra

Ram - And my daughter Nandini

Nandini looked at him. She gulped pressing her lips together.

Manik - Hello Ms. nandini

He took his hand out for a handshake, still looking at her. She didn't answered him at first instead just stared him.

Abhi whispered - Nandini.

Nandini faked a smile not wanting to drag the topic and kept her hand in his

Nandini - Hello Mr.Malhotra

Manik - Its Manik

He kissed her knuckles...

Her eyes widened

She withdrew her hands as soon as manik's lips left her skin.

Nandini - Hello manik.

They all started talking about random and their business related topics

After sometime

Ram climbed onto the stage holding a mike in his left hand and a glass of wine in right hand.

Ram - Hello people, lets kick the dance floor.

With that ram went off the stage and dragged Anuradha with him. Others also started to join. Manik forwarded his hand towards nandini side looking at her.

Manik - May I have a dance with you Madam

Nandini was hesitating, biting her lower lip. She looked at abhimanyu for the confirmation and in response he winked. She put her hand in manik's and went to the dance floor.

Manik put his hand on her waist which made her heart pound at its max but she somehow managed to put her hands on his shoulder and they started to move their bodies as the music instructed them. He started into her eyes which sent thousands of shiver down her spine.

His breathes were falling on her face, sending thousands of butterflies down in her stomach... Her breathing was uneven... Abhimanyu was watching them dance when somebody tapped on his shoulder.

Girl - Hey handsome would you like to dance with me?

Abhi - Sure!

She forwarded her hand which he happily accepted and they both went on the dance floor. Nandini trembled when Manik suddenly twirled her and held her closest to himself as he could..... She was having a new feeling which she never felt before... Her one hand held onto his nape for support and other on his shoulder.

Ram POV :
I think manik likes nandini but he is..... a person that should not be with her..... But it doesn't seems like they both remember each other.... This is so confusing.... So if they get married... They will be happy and also It will be profitable for our business too.

After the dance Nandini went to abhimanyu but she didn't noticed he was already standing with someone because all she was observing was The Manik Malhotra.

Nandini POV -
First, I bumped into a unknown guy, then I shouted on him for hitting me when I knew that I was at fault and then I get to know that he is my father's business partner and on top of that I danced with him... that to romantic dance and..... now I can't get off my fucking eyes off him.
What the hell else do you want me do Jesus?