CHAPTER - 23

" WHY ALWAYS ME "

CHAPTER – 23

Anuradha POV(Nandini's mom) : I hope everything's fine . I hope Manik did not do anything to Neyonika. What if he did but he promised me that he will not do anything to any of them......... I SHOULD MEET HIM. (Anuradha took out her phone and dialed his number.)

Anuradha - I want to meet you... Now.

She reached to the place where she called Manik and was waiting for him to come. As soon as she noticed a car light headlight she turned around. There he was standing with tones of tears in his eyes. Anuradha ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Manik crying - Why me Why ALWAYS ME MOM.

Anu - Don't cry Manik.

Anu - LOVE IS NOT EASY SON ′ YOU HAVE TO PASS THE TESTS GOD SETS FOR YOU ′

FLASHBACK

(When Nandini was sick, Doctor took her blood sample and after two days he called them for a normal check up. Everything was going fine for few days but one day doctor called Manik to the hospital. Manik was surprised by doctor's unexpected call but when he told him that It's about nandini he rushed to the hospital. He was sitting in doctors cabin when doctor came with a report which he handed to Manik . Manik read the reports and was dumb founded.

His breathing was uneven. Tears formed in his eyes. His hands was shivering.

Doctor – She have Alzheimer.

_________________________________

REPORT

CITY HOSPITAL
DR. VIVED SHARMA

PATIENT:
MRS. NANDINI MALHOTRA

SICKNESS -

Alzheimer's Disease : POSITIVE

DISCRIPTION:

Characterized by the gradual degeneration of neurons in brain that are associated with the process of cognitive information, its symptoms are very slow to appear and after getting progressively worse, they become irreversible. Some of the most frequently observed indicative signs include, memory loss, impaired judgment, recognition issues. No possible surgery available. Death is the only end.

___________________________________

Doctor started to explain about the disease but he was too shocked to even understand it but finally he came back to his senses and doctor told him to care of her, she should not pressure her mind. Manik asked about any possible way thorough which he can save nandini but doctor said she have no chance but there is a surgery which is really risky. The surgery can lead to maybe an instant death or she may live for her whole life ... It's all on her luck. Manik came back home and saw nandini sleeping. He sat near her and caressed her hairs while she frowned in sleep . Tears were not stopping in his eyes when said " I need you nandini " with that her pecked her forehead and went from there . He parked his car in front of Murthy mansion and rushed inside. He saw Anuradha and straight away headed to her. He told her everything about Nandini which caused her to burst into tears, he asked her the reason why she forgot him and she told him everything about her past. Also she told maink that neyonika and ram are in India and she took a promise from him that he will not react to them just for the sake of Nandini because she don't know anything but In reality she knew everything. From past one month Anuradha and Manik have kept the secret inside their heart. It's killing them but they cannot do anything. Manik daily give nandini medications that doctor prescribed to her without letting her know.