CHAPTER - 9

"LAST NIGHT"

CHAPTER – 9

Nandini - I don't want to go inside..... I want to stay here .... All night. (But instead of arguing or fighting back with her he simply dragged her inside.)

Nandini - Manik leave me ........Leave........ Meeeee.

Manik galled - Oh my god ...... You are so heavy.

Nandini angry – What...... What did you just say...... I am heavy.

Manik – Yes.(He was being too obvious.)

Nandini – Ohh please...... I am not heavy . You are heavy Mr. Eiffel tower.

Manik shocked - What??..... Eiffel tower.

Nandini – Haa........ Haven't you seen your height. "EIFFEL TOWER"

Manik mocked – Wow.... That's called physique babes.

*****

Manik shouted – Nandiniiiiiiii.

Manik shouted when Nandini was throwing his clothes out of cupboard because she needed to change her shortest of the shortest clothes that she worn for the first time. Actually according to her " If you sleep in new clothes , Either you end up ruining all of the fabric , Or you tear them while you are asleep".

Nandini shouted – Manikkkkk.

She shouted when she found nothing to wear in Manik's cupboard. She glared at him squeezing her nose which obviously made her look funny.

Nandini irritated – What the hell ... Manik you have nothing for me to wear . I mean like If I multiply myself to three then only I can fit into them . They are so big.

He casually went near her and sat down on the floor keeping both of his hands on a marble and leaning back with the support of his hands while she was totally confused looking at him. He stretched his neck to look UP at her and hold her hand pulling her down. She fall right beside him .

Nandini frowned –AA...Ouch.... Manik what the hell.

He did not replied anything instead just stared at her. She stopped when she saw his deep brown eyes gazing at her . He gulped down his saliva still looking in her eyes . She separated her lips breathing IN and OUT. He took a deep breadth before saying.

Manik – FUCK your clothes.

He glued his lips to hers . His teeth hit her lips hard causing her to hiss and to assure her he sucked the area . She was shocked as he wrapped his hands around her frame leading her land over him . She moved her upper lip fitting her lower lip in between his lips. Automatically her hands reached his neck wrapping them around. He stood up carrying her while she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

He sat on the bed with her over him . Her hands slid down to his shirt button and she opened them.

*****

She slowly opened her eyes smiling . But as soon as she realized the situation her smile faded away. She gulped her saliva pressing her lips together watching manik sleeping beside her . She pulled the duvet tightly around her chest when she found she was not wearing anything . Manik woke up ... I mean got up rubbing his eyes pretending he was asleep but clearly he was not. He woke up a while ago but was too embarrassed to even wake her up.

Nandini - You were awake?

Manik – Yaa.... I mean no.

Nandini confused – What?

Manik - I mean.... I wasn't awake but you snatched blanket from me so I woke up.

Nandini - Don't lie ... You were so quick that means you were awake.

Manik – NO I was not.

Nandini – YES you were.

Manik – NO.

Nandini – YES.

Manik – NO.

Nandini- YES.

Manik - Ok I was.(He surrendered)

Manik – Actually Last night ......

As soon as she heard the word "LAST NIGHT" Flashes of her kissing him and removing his shirt started coming in front of her eyes. But the weird fact is she only remember that, nothing more.......

She gazed at him and saw red marks on his neck , It seemed like somebody have bitten him and 'she knew the person'.

Manik – Nandini... I ...................

CLICK, The door opened revealing mukti and abhimanyu . They were eyes wide open . Abhimanyu was shocked no... no stunned to even utter a word.

Can you even imagine yourself covered up in a blanket with a boy in front of your brother, Honestly I can never.

Abhi shocked - Nandini....

Nandini stammering – Bhaiiii(Brother).

Abhi ordered- Nandini let's go.

Nandini – Bhai(Brother) I can explain.

Abhi stern – Nandini ......I said let's go.

________________________________

BUNNY