CHAPTER -13

" FUN EXPERIENCE "

CHAPTER – 13

She closed her eyes and everything went black .

EVENING

She woke up and felt herself lying on a bed . But she was not in Manik's room instead she was in some dark room . The bed was also not so soft , She slowly opened her eyes to see the surroundings but couldn't see anything because of the darkness. She got up with sleepy eyes and opened the curtains and finally realized were she was, She was in the servant quarters . She sarcastically smiled.

Nandini - Ohh so slave also get a PERSONAL room to live.

She went out of the room and found all the servants staring at her as if she is some ghost but soon she realized why , She was still in her wedding dress , Her make up was all ruined , She did not shower for whole one day. She hurriedly walked out from their.

She entered inside Manik's room . He was doing something on his laptop when she entered . He saw her but totally ignored her .

Nandini interrupted – Can I shower here??

Manik without paying any attention to her – Hmmm.

Nandini opened her suitcase and took out a pant and a tee. She went inside the bathroom .

MUKTI'S ROOM

She was looking at her and Abhimanyu's picture on her phone screen .

Mukti – You know I really like you but I never had courage to tell you. But now I think It's time to tell you baby and I am sure you won't say no .(She smirked)

MANIK'S ROOM

She came out from bathroom and saw manik still sitting at his bed with his laptop . As she came out Manik's gaze shifted to her . He stood up from bed and walked to her with his hands in his pocket. He stood really close to her , Just inches away.

Manik huskily – Now WHAT.

Nandini snapped back - I THOUGHT I WAS JUST A SLAVE.

Manik – So our nandu is back again ... Not bad .

Nandini folded her hands on her chest.

Nandini – I thought about whatever you said this morning . And I have decided ..... I will be living here only and It's not because I love my fath.... Mr. Ram but because I want to have some fun experience. You know being a slave is totally a new shit for me , I had never even imagined of it. So I would love to take the experience and Who knows you end up falling for me.

Manik – Impressive .

Manik - You are really something . ( She Smirked at his sentence )

Manik – So how about this new shit .

His hand was slowly going under her Tee . She smiled at him and started to open his shirt buttons .

Nandini – I'll take this as a fun experience as well .

KNOCK KNOCK

Servant – Sir Dinner is ready .(Servant narrowed her eyes looking at them so close)

Manik nodded to her and she went from there .

Manik – We will continue this later.(He said to Nandini )

DINNING AREA

Manik and Mukti were sitting. Nandini was about to sit when Mukti interrupted her.

Mukti acting cute – Bhabi(Sister-in-law) serve us na.... please.

Nandini faked a smile to her and served both of them . She was about to sit but again Mukti interrupted her . This time she faked a cough.

Manik worried - Mukti what happened?(He started to rub her back)

Manik shouted – Nandini are you blind... Bring water.

Nandini ran to the kitchen to bring water. As soon as she left Mukti stopped coughing . She straightened herself and passed a evil smile to Manik.

Manik surprised- Mukti are you mad.... You scared me.

Nandini came back and gave the glass to Mukti . Mukti drank it.

Nandini – Are you ok?

Mukti – Hmm . Thank you Bhabi.(Sister-in-law)

Mukti and Manik had their dinner alone because Nandini decided to have it later , She took their plates and kept it in the kitchen sink . She also sat on the chair and took the bowl of rice . She was about to serve herself when Mukti said.

Mukti smiling – Bhabi(Sister-in-law) I will serve you.

Nandini – It's Ok mukti . No need.

Mukti – Bhabi(Sister-in-law) please. You also served us . Please

Nandini smiled - OK

She served her rice and was serving the Curry but deliberately poured the whole bowl over Nandini's lap

Mukti – Bhabi(Sister-in-law) I'm sorry... I'm sorry.

Nandini – It's OK Mukti I will go and change.

Mukti – Sure. (Nandini went to change her clothes)

Mukti smirked.

After sometime Nandini came back and saw Mukti giving all the leftover food to servants but she didn't say anything

A cute little boy of 12 years is running behind a cute little girl of 8 years in a garden , They both stop at a point panting badly.

Boy - Nandu please give me my chocolate.

Nandini - No manu I won't give.

Manik - At least share with me.

Nandini - OK manu half half.

She give him half chocolate and both eat it with lot of giggles

A man came near them.

Man - Nandini baby come let's go , We need to leave.

Nandini - But dad I'm playing with Manu.

Ram - No baby let's go.

He dragged her with him Manik was just looking at her go.

BOOM

Manik woke up panting hard...He was sweating badly, He had no control on his breadths ... Clenching his jaw tightly .

Manik – Why am I dreaming her , She is gone , NANDINI MURTHY IS GONE FROM MY LIFE.

Manik - Don't Manik , Get a grip on yourself. She is Nandini but not your Nandu. She betrayed you and------- (He was talking to himself but stopped)

________________________

BUNNY