CHAPTER - 7

"MONKEY"

CHAPTER – 7

Manik face went pale.... His eyes widened....He separated his lips to say something but nothing came out of his mouth...He pressed his lips together looking at the floor .

Mukti shocked – What.... But you said that you are single then how can you have a boyfriend?

Nandini laughing – Nooo..... Best friend. (Manik's head popped up)

Manik – Seriously....( He received WTF expression)

*****

Aryaman - May I have a dance with you beautiful.

Nandini smiling - Sure handsome.

They both went on the dance floor Mukti , Abhimanyu , Cabir , Navya , Aalia , Dhruv who were already present their dancing . Manik was watching all of them enjoying dancing especially Nandini and Aryaman and I could totally bet that he is not happy at all. Somehow his expressions were calculated to be called Anger. He was sipping his beer , just then Soha tapped on his shoulder from back making him turn to her side.

Soha - Hiii Manik. Remember me ..I am soha khuranna.

Manik – Ohhh.... Hi Soha.

Soha - Would you mind dancing with me. (putting her hands on his blazer)

Manik - Of course Not.

They also went to the dance floor. Manik kept his one hand on Soha's waist and with other one he grabbed her one hand tightly . They started moving with the beats . Nandini was back facing them so she could not see Manik dancing with Soha . Manik was dancing with Soha but not for once he glanced at her , All of his attention was on Aryaman's hands on Nandini . He was continuously looking at Nandini. Aryaman twirled Nandini causing her to look back . Nandini POV " Why is he dancing with her. Does he .. By any chance.. Like her??"

Manik also twirled Soha which resulted her head to land on his chest maybe overacting ,Which was noticed by Nandini and in response she clutched Aryaman's shoulder harshly with her hand which was kept there from a while . She gritted her teeths . Aryaman hissed in pain . Manik left Soha's hand stepping forward leaving her behind . He stood in front of Aryaman and Nandini , In a way between them.

Manik – May I ?

Aryaman Awkward smile – Sure.

Aryaman left . Manik within a second pulled Nandini laying his fingers in her waist holding her close to him... Very close to him. He flipped her rolling her arms. His chest hit against her back causing him to inhale her scent. She took a deep breadth feeling him so so close. He again flipped her holding her hand with his fingers in between their chests. His nose was touching her cheek right beside her nose . Soha was fuming in anger. Aryaman ??. MUSIC STOPPED.

****

Manik and Nandini were standing at a good distance from each other But not for once removed their eyes off each other. Manik was obviously with FAB 5 and Nandini was standing with Soha, Aryaman and Navya. Soha excused herself . She went near Manik and stood on his right , Nandini was talking with Aryaman but her gaze was totally over Manik and Soha .

Soha - You know manik you are looking really hot today.

Manik smirking - Thank you.

But then he saw Nandini watching them ... AAHA ... I mean glaring them .... He smirked.

Manik smirking - Even you are looking really sexy.

Soha - Am I.

Manik - Hmmm.