CHAPTER - 18

" I DON'T KNOW YOU "

CHAPTER – 18

PAST CONTINUATION

Relationships between Aakash , Ram and Raj were going good . Ram and raj were doing their best to pretend that they were his lifelines and Somehow Aakash was totally trapped in their plan.It was a routine for raj to come to Malhotra Mansion either for work or to meet Manik . He had became a really good friend to Neyonika and Manik. One day he went to Malhotra mansion for some work . He entered the house and saw Manik sitting on the couch playing with his toys . Raj sat near Manik.

Raj - Hello Manik ...How are you?(Baby Manik smiled.)

Manik - Hello uncle.. I am good , How are you.

Raj - I am also good where is dad.

Manik- Dadda and Mumma are in study room.

Raj stood up and went near study but before he could enter he heard Neyonika shouting from inside.

Neyo shouting - Why did you even marry me ... When you knew that you would never give me or Manik time.

Aakash angrily - Neyonika stop over reacting.

Neyo - I am over reacting . What the hell are you even saying . Its been 13 years since our marriage and still........

She made a disgusting face and stomped out of the room and went upstairs crying. All this while Raj hiding behind a door. He soon went from there without being noticed from anybody. He reached his office and directly went to ram's cabin. Raj told ram everything he heard at Malhotra mansion and they both shared an evil smirk .

The same day raj again went to Malhotra mansion in evening. He saw Neyonika and Manik sitting on the sofa watching TV. Neyonika noticed him and stood up to greet him.

Neyo - Hello Raj.

Raj - Hello Neyonika.

With that she hugged him, He also hugged her back .... But for the first she felt something weird about his hug. They broke the hug and sat on the sofa.

Neyo - Raj Manik told me , You came in the morning.

Raj - Yes actually I came to meet Aakash but...... When I came I overheard you both fighting so I went... And I've just come to see if you are fine?

He kept his hand on her thigh. Neyonika felt weird but smiled at his sweat gesture.

Neyo - I am totally fine Raj, Don't worry.

It had been 2 weeks since the Incident and Neyonika barely talk to Aakash. Aakash feel bad but he can't help it, He tried to apologize to her many times but she just always ignored him. Raj was like the best friend to neyonika. He comes Malhotra Mansion daily to meet her. Whenever she feels lonely she just call him . They both share every single thing with each other , she never keeps any secret from him .

(Aakash was out of country for 10 days )

It was 9 pm Manik was already asleep in his room , Neyonika was sitting on the sofa watching TV when she heard doorbell.

Neyo - Who is It....... This time??

She stood up and opened the door. She was surprised to see raj at the door with some ice cream in his hand.

Neyo surprised - RAJ YOU.(They hugged).

Neyo - Come Inside.

He came inside and she locked the door .