CHAPTER - 17

"HE HATES YOU"

CHAPTER -17

Nandini – He is really bad......

Manik was shocked at her statement , He looked at her in anger but she continued.

Nandini smiled - At expressing things but He loves me a lot and I know it.

She looked directly in his eyes and encircled her hand around his arm. Manik was just staring at her blinking his eyes in shock.

Nandini smiling brightly – And I love him too .

He looked at her with utmost shock in his eyes , He had never expected her to say that after whatever he has done to her . Her sudden confession was making him weak.

Mrs. Jaiswal - Awww so romantic.(Nandini smiled to her.)

Maddy came near them.

Maddy - Nandini I want to talk to you.

Nandini – Yes say.

Maddy - Actually in private If manik don't mind.

Manik nodding – Sure.(Maddy and Nandini went from there.)

Manik was talking to Mr.Smith but whole of his attention was on Maddy and Nandini who were standing at corner. He never for once took his eyes off them. Insecurity was clearly visible on his face but the question is 'WHY'. When he clearly announced that he doesn't love her , She is nothing but a slave for him , He hates her then why is he insecure .

Maddy - Nandini I'm really sorry.

Nandini confused- Sorry for what?

Maddy - I didn't knew manik is your husband. If I knew I would have never flirted with you.

Nandini smiled a little – It's OK but you know he was looking too cute when he was jealous.

Maddy questioning - He was seriously jealous?

Nandini – He is jealous . Just look at him.

Maddy shifted his attention from Nandini to Manik who was staring them while gritting his teeth.

Maddy gulped - He is staring like he will eat me up any moment. (Nandini chuckled)

Maddy - Would you mind dancing with me? (He said forwarding his hand.)

Nandini - No I would love to see Manik more jealous.(She said accepting his offer.)

They both went to the dance floor. They were moving with the beats. He put his hand on her waist and she put her hand on his shoulder , He twirled her around and again pulled back . They danced formally but for our Manik the dance was more like steamy . Manik was looking at them .... No Glaring them .

Maddy whispering - Your husband will definitely gonna kill me after this.

His sentence made her giggle . Manik breathed in and stormed on the dance floor. Anger was unrolled all over his face.

Manik fake smiling – Can I take my wife?(Nandini was confused.)

Maddy – Yaa sure. (With that Manik dragged her from dance floor.)

Manik dragged her to the parking area and slammed her against the car trapping her in between the car and him.

Nandini angrily- Manik what the hell.

Manik angrily- What were you doing with him.

Nandini casually – Nothing.

Manik frustrated - Nandini don't act smart with me.