CHAPTER- 20

" YOU THINK I AM SCARED OF YOU "

CHAPTER – 20

Nandini was in the kitchen washing dishes . She could not get the fact out of her head that Manik still sees her as his SLAVE. She was in her own world when Manik came in . He was facing her back .

Manik - Get your stuff to my room ... You will stay with me.(She turned.)

Nandini surprised – Why?

Manik declared - Because........ You are my wife.

He went from there without even listening to her answer. She was shocked. She bit her lower lip in confusion. She folded her hands near her chest and looked down at the floor in confusion.

Mukti – Don't get your hopes too high.

Mukti was standing at the door holding a coffee mug in her hands . Nandini looked up a her.

Nandini – You know Mukti from childhood whatever I've hoped for have eventually come true. In this case my hopes are already coming true. And don't worry I will make him mine...... Very soon. After last night--------(Her sentence was chopped by mukti.)

Mukti smirked- Tch Tch Tch ......You are so naive nandini. Do you remember how you got married. (She came near and whispered in her ear.) It wasn't the second time .... It was your first time .

Nandini shocked – What?

Mukti - Sorry girl.

******

Nandini entered inside Manik's room with her luggage. Her eyes were swollen. It looked like she had cried. Manik was sitting on the couch with his laptop when she entered. She kept the luggage near the wall and directly went in front of Manik. She folded her hands on her chest.

Nandini - That day nothing happened between US right. (He looked at her in confusion.)

Manik - Which day? (Nandini glared.)

Manik casually - Oh that day........ " NAAH " Nothing happened.

Nandini -So it was all your plan.

Manik nodded pressing his lips together shaping it in a thin line. He smirked. He kept his laptop on the right side and stood up.

Manik - But see my plan worked so well.

Nandini questioned – Last night was the first time.

Manik - But It wasn't the last time.

He came closer to her putting his one hand around her waist and other hand on the zipper of her dress.

Nandini - You think I am scared of you.

Manik smirked - Off course not.

*****

Mukti was waiting for somebody in a coffee shop. Somebody showed up.

Mukti smiled – Hi.

Person smiled – Hello Mukti.

Mukti - I guess you really couldn't forget bhai's(Brother's) kiss Soha.

Soha laughed - He never do anything which is forgettable.

Mukti - That's true ... My bhai(Brother) is really very special.

Soha – Yeah.

Mukti - So finally you accepted my offer.

Soha - I love Manik and I can do anything for him.