CHAPTER - 10

"WE ARE TOGETHER"

CHAPTER – 10

Nandini and Abhimanyu drove back to their house.

Abhi sternly – Nandini Mom Dad should not know anything.

Nandini – But..... Bhai what are yousaying.....They.....should know.

Abhi - Nandini I said NO.... At least not now.... We will figure out some other way to tell them but not now.

Nandini – Hmm.

They both entered inside. Nandini was looking down on the floor while Abhimanyu had the stern face. But after entering inside their expressions changed . Anuradha and raj were present there . Anuradha was crying holding her hand near her mouth and raj was marching in front of her holding a news paper in his hand.

Anuradha crying - What did she do.

Ram - I told you not to give her so much liberty but no you don't listen me ( He threw the newspaper on the floor angrily)

Abhi worriedly - Mom Dad what happened. Mom why are you crying , Dad what happened.

Ram angrily - This happened. (Pointing towards the TV )

Reporter - Famous businessman Manik Malhotra owner of Malhotra Industies got caught intimate with his business partner Ram Murthy's Daughter Nandini Murthy in XYZ club.

(Nandini was shocked , Her eyes were wide open so abhimanyu. Few tears escaped her eyes)

Reporter - Is Nandini murthy the only real reason for Manik Malhotra to invest 500 crore in Muthy Industries .

Anu - Why nandini why did you do this.

Nandini crying - MOM I m sorry....... I was not in my senses ......I was drunk

Ram angrily – YOU..

He angrily stormed near her . He was about to slap her but Manik came out of nowhere and gripped his hand .

Manik – Mr. murthy what are you doing?

Abhi angrily - Manik stay away from our matter......Please.

Manik – Abhimanyu I'm sorry for interfering in your family but I am too involved in this matter, How can I just let her bear all this alone when I am equally Involved .

Ram angrily- So what can you do .... Huh ..... What can you do.. What should we do now everything is ruined....Every damn thing is ruined... Now who do you think will marry her... "NOBODY".

Manik - Sir nothing is ruined.... We will figure out something.

Ram angrily – We cannot figure out anything... This dumb headed girl have ruined everything .... Not only HERSELF but also US.

Ram – And now there is only one option Manik you have to marry her.

Nandini , Manik , Abhimanyu , Anuradha all were shocked ... Eyes wide open.

Abhi - Dad what are you saying ....Marriage is not the solution . Nandini is so young.

Ram mocked - Ya right she is young for marriage but she is mature enough to have physical relationships that to in PUBLIC. (Nandini was shocked)

Ram curious - Manik say will you marry her?

Anu - Ram What the hell are you saying. You know she can't marry.......(She stopped in middle gritting her teeth) Ask her first?

Ram declared - She is at fault so she have to do whatever I say.(Tears were continuously falling from Nandini's eyes)

Ram – Nandini...Tell me will you do what I say.... Will you marry him? (Nandini just nodded)

Ram smiled - Look she is ready now you say manik.

Manik – Hmmmm.

****

Nandini was in her room. She already changed into comfortable wears. She was lying on the bed lifeless . Tears wear dropping from her eyes but it was unnoticeable for her. Her eyes were open , she was staring at the ceiling until she heard a knock on the door. Manik came inside. She stood up.

Manik – Nandini.....

Nandini - I have agreed to marry you... just because of my dad.

Manik - I know but at least can we be normal like we used to be. Can we sort things out between us...(But she did not let him complete)

Nandini – Can we talk later . I want some time alone .(She turned around and he also turned to go)

Nandini – Manik... We can never be a normal couple . You know right.

Manik – Hmm(He walked off)

****

2 DAYS LATER

It was new day new morning
Maybe Sad but just for Nandini and Manik

Nandini was sitting in front of her dressing table in her room wearing a shiny blue dress totally matching her personality but her face was not matching to her personality.

Anu - Nandini if you are ready then come down.

Nandini – Hmm

She was looking at the mirror but not her dress or makeup but her situation , her helplessness . Two days back She was happy in her life and now totally lost like a fragile doll.

Everyone was busy in their own world but as soon as she stepped down the hallway, tones of reporters encircled her throwing loads of questions at her .

Reporter 1- Mam what is happening between you and Mr. Manik malhotra?

Reporter 2 – Are you both dating or It was just a random thing?

Reporter 3 – Mam where is Mr. Manik sir?

Reporter 4 - Tell us Mam Are you the reason for Manik malhotra to spend 500 crore in you Dad's company ?

Reporter 5 – What is your relationship with Mr. Malhotra?

She was nervous , scared..... She started sweating.

Nandini stammering – IIII IIII IIII

She was Breathing heavily until she felt a tight grip of a hand on her waist. And the hands belongs to......

"THE MANIK MALHOTRA"

She looked at him gripping the corner of his blazer nervously and in response he blinked his eyes to assure her that she is SAFE now.

Manik - YES ... WE ARE TOGETHER.

____________________________

BUNNY