CHAPTER - 5

"WHO"

CHAPTER - 5

Nandini – NO.

Manik - Then jump like that..... I am opening the door because I have other important things to do.

Nandini – No... Ok.... But close your eyes first.

Manik mocked – I am already closing them.(He turned around )

Nandini – Manik don't dare.... (She stopped in between)

{Nandini POV - He is such a gentleman.....How could I be so moronic.}

Manik - Come

He gestured her to stand in front of him still closing his eyes. She came near him and stood side facing him. He hold her arm with one hand and other hand on the right side of her stomach just above her waist to locate the zipper. He dragged his on her body holding the zip in between his index finger and thumb. Zipper got stuck in the middle but again tried to drag it up which was not so easy . He was constantly trying to zip up her dress but it was like a jam in the traffic . He removed his hand in frustration which made her giggle .

Manik – What so funny.

Nandini giggling – Nothing...Nothing is funny.

She started to giggle again pressing her lips together. He again made a hold on her zipper but... But... But she was totally not looking happy anymore. Her eyes were widened , Her mouth was open, She shouted.

Nandini - That's not zip.(He glared)

Manik - So what is it?

Nandini - Thiss....

As soon as he realized what she is going to say he yanked away from her.

Manik stammered – How would I know. (She hold his hand and put it on the zipper)

Nandini – It's Ok.. Just close it.

Manik – Hmm.

He again put his fingers on the zipper and forcefully fastened it. She turned her body to look at and see's him standing right in front of her with closed eyes. She smiled

Nandini - You can open your eyes.(He unclosed his eyes)

Nandini - I am sorry.

Manik confused - For what.

Nandini - For misunderstanding you and then punching you.

Manik – I told you already.. It was not your fault .

Nandini – But...

Manik - It was just a moment of time that passed and I am not angry with you.

Nandini excitedly – Really.

Manik – Yes . Not at all.

Nandini – But still I am really really sorry.

Manik - Nandini it's OK.(She smiled widely)

Nandini - Can I hug you.

Manik sternly - No

Nandini pouting – Why Not.

Manik - What if you punch me again.(He pouted)

Nandini – Manik...

Manik giggling – OK FINE.

He hugged her with a big smile on his face and she also hugged him back with a billion dollar twinkles flowing out of her face.

Nandini whispers - I am sorry.

Manik – It's OK.(She broke the hug)

Nandini - Why were you ignoring me. Like seriously you did not talk to me not even for once.(He was about to hug her back)

Nandini - First answer me??

Manik - I wasn't ignoring YOU.

Nandini mocked – OHH... You were.

Manik surrendering - OK I was.

Nandini – Why?

Manik - I was feeling uncomfortable because of whatever happened last night.. So I just couldn't talk.

Nandini - Manik you only said to let it go right.. So let's just forget it.

Manik – I think you are right.

Nandini - Can we be friends.(Out of nowhere nandini said)

Manik shocked – Huuh.

Nandini - What huuh?? I asked you can you be friends with me..

Manik – But nandini ....

Nandini - Manik please....Please.... Please .(Blinking her Eyes cutely)

Manik smiled – FINE.

Manik - Hello "FRIEND".

She smiled widely and He took his hand out for a handshake which changed her expressions.

Nandini angrily - This is how you start a friendship . Manik I am you friend not your business partner.

Manik - So how?

Nandini - Like this.

With that she hugged him as tight as she could folding her arms around his neck .He was shocked by her sudden gesture but wrapped his hands around her waist of course not tight as her." HE SMIRKED".

****

It's been one month Manik and Nandini have became good friends . Mukti and Abhimanyu have also become friends or maybe more than friends... We never know.Mukti and Abhimanyu were planning to go to the club and somehow they convinced Manik also but nandini ... She was definitely not an easy task .

Abhi – Please.

Mukti - nandini let's go please.

Nandini - Mukti I don't like these clubs and all.

Abhi – nandini.. please don't be so boring...

Manik - Nandini come with us.

Nandini irritated - OK FINE.

Abhi – YES.(In victory)

Mukti – Let me just call Alia . She will bring them also .

Abhi – Who.

Mukti – You'll know when you meet them.

Manik smiled ... Abhimanyu confused... Nandini super confused...

________________________________

BUNNY