CHAPTER - 4

" LET ME HELP YOU"

CHAPTER - 4

Person - She don't need too

But before she could even say a word, a voice echoed from behind which made their heads to twist in the direction. It was none other than "THE MANIK MALHOTRA" with a beautiful bouquet in his hands.

Nandini gulped - MAAANNIKKKK.

Manik - Mr.murthy she don't need to apologize for anything... It was not her fault.

Ram - But Manik she punched you and you are still defending her.

Manik - As a girl she was correct. She did nothing wrong... If I was in her place I would have done the same.... Even if it was a misunderstanding but I am still happy that she tried to shield herself. And I think you all should be happy that your daughter is brave enough to protect herself... I mean she punched me really hard its still hurting.

He said the last sentence with a little laugh which made them giggle. But by now nandini was drowned in guilt

Ram - But manik---

Manik - Now lets just please end the topic here.. No more discussion on this topic.

Anuradha walked in there with a cup of black coffee in her hands. She was surprised to see manik

Anuradha - Hello Mr. Malhotra.

Manik – Good morning Mam this is for you

He handed her the flower bouquet that he was holding since he came there which made nandini scowl because according to her knowledge those flowers were for her but out of her knowledge those flowers were for her mother . Moral : Don't gain too much knowledge because sometimes it can fail you.

Anuradha – Call me aunt.. Mam is not necessary .

Manik – OK .. But on one condition.

Anuradha – What??

Manik – You will just call me Manik.. Not Mr. Malothotra and stuff. (Begging with his eyes)

Manik - Please MAM.

Anuradha - Again Mam.

Manik smiling - Sorry.... I mean Aunt.

Anuradha – That's good Manik.

All this while Nandini was just looking ..Ahem Ahem.. starring at him but to her surprise he not even for once or for a second looked at her.

Ram in her ears - Just apologize OK .

Nandini – Hmmmm.

*****

Abhimanyu , Manik and Ram were sitting on sofa discussing about the project .Nandini and anuradha were near the dining table preparing for the lunch but It would be inaccurate If we say nandini was preparing for the lunch because clearly she wasn't .... All she did was to just stare at him .. (Him means Manik)

Anuradha - Lunch is ready.

Nandini served all of them food obviously making some extra efforts for manik but maybe he couldn't observe it or he didn't purposely (Its in his head we don't know) . She tried so many times to talk to him but he not even for once paid any attention to her or talk to her which really pissed her off.

(After some time)

Manik - Aunty where is the washroom.

Anuradha - Go straight then right.

Manik - Umm there. (pointing somewhere)

But out of Nowhere Ram landed right in front of manik.

Ram - Noo Noo ...there and then right.(pointing at some different direction)

Manik – Sure.

Ram - Yes.

(Manik went from there searching for the room ram guided him)

Anuradha angrily – What the hell is wrong with you Ram .. Why did you send him to nandini's room.

Ram - Nothing is wrong.. She just have to apologize to him and I am just helping her.

Anuradha angrily - Ram what if he do something to her.

Manik - He will never maltreat her and besides I don't think he remember anything.

Anuradha - But let me just warn .. Nothing bad to her or you are gone and I MEAN IT.. (She walked off from there)

Manik entered inside a beautiful pink painted room with lots of goodies of BT21 series totally unaware of somebody's presence. He was bewitched by fancy room .... He was scanning the whole room trying to analyze whose room it could be. Washroom door unlocked !!

Nandini was standing there eyes wide open (Side zip of her dress was open )

Nandini - W..W..What are you doing here??(He yanked turning around)

Manik - Your Dad told me use the washroom here.

Nandini – What... Why would my dad tell you to go in her daughter's washroom.

Manik - He didn't told me It was your room.. If he had ...I wouldn't have come here.

Manik - Now zip it.(She was totally unaware about her zipper)

Nandini – Zip what??

Manik – Your dress.

Nandini – Huhh(She hurriedly tried to zipp her dress but it stuck).

Manik - Don't you have brain?

Nandini – What(still suffering with the stuck zipper)

Manik – You know we should close the door when we change.

Nandini - No one comes in my room without knocking.... Unless its you.

Manik mocked – Hahah very funny .... Are you done.

Nandini – NOO.

Manik irritated - Still not done.

Nandini fake crying - AAHH Its stuck.

She started to jump in irritation but zipper was too stubborn like her.

Manik – LET ME HELP YOU.......

BUNNY

___________________________________