CHAPTER - 22

" SHE WAS LOOKING HOT "

CHAPTER - 22

Soha exited - Oh food .....I am so hungry.

She sat on Nandini's chair beside Manik . She started eating. Mukti smirked . Nandini was too surprised to react. Manik stood up from his chair and went to the kitchen. He came out with another plate of food. He kept the plate on the table and signaled Nandini to sit. Nandini smiled.

Manik - Have a seat Mam.

Nandini smiled - Thank you. (Mukti took the invitation card.)

Mukti questioned - What is this bhai(Brother)?

Manik - Invitation from Khandelwals for anniversary party.

Mukti – Yaa.... I remember. I am also going with Abhi. (She said while chewing her food.)

Mukti – Bhai(Brother)...you are going with Nandini?

Manik laughed – Hmm. Or with whom do you expect me to go.

Mukti laughed – NO... No... I was just asking.

Soha - Manik can I also come? Actually Nobody will be home.... So I will get bored.

Nandini frowned. Manik looked towards Nandini to ask whether to say Yes or No and in response Nandini just nodded.

Manik – Sure. (Soha smiled.)

IN EVENING

Nandini POV : It's a anniversary party so I was planning to wear a saree. I was changing in the room and Manik was changing in bathroom because Saree is not an easy task to wear in a bathroom without getting it soaked. I already wore the skirt and was trying to hook the blouse but it was too hard for me to reach there. I was literally jumping at my place to hook it but to my bad luck it was not working at all. Just then I heard bathroom door unlocked. Manik came out of the bathroom I was still not facing him, he was facing my back. I sighed.

POV END

Nandini sighed - Thank god you are a saviour, Manik can you please hook my blouse.

Manik sternly – NO. ( She turned around and noticed him staring at her.)

Manik POV : I came out of the bathroom and saw her trying to hook her blouse . She was jumping at her place. But let me confess If I noticed something other than her cute actions was her sexy back " She was looking hot " I was actually staring at her back ,I felt like we should just stay at home and do our STUFF but wait... What is she wearing. It's too open. How can she wear these kind of clothes? If I cannot control myself how would other men's will do?

POV END

Nandini sighed - Thank god you are a saviour, Manik can you please hook my blouse.

Manik sternly – NO. ( She turned around and noticed him staring at her.)

Nandini irritated - Manik stop irritating me and hook it up please.

Manik Shocked - Why are you wearing like this?

Nandini Smiled - Isn't it beautiful.

Manik - This is too open.

Nandini confused - How ... Manik I always wore It like this. (She herself succeeded in hooking the blouse.)

Manik – No... Nandini you never wore it like this before or maybe I never have noticed.

Nandini casually - So I should go and change. (Manik held her hand causing her to stop.)