CHAPTER - 14

"I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU"

CHAPTER – 14

FLASHBACK

Manik – FUCK your clothes.

He glued his lips to hers . His teeth hit her lips hard causing her to hiss and to assure her he sucked the area . She was shocked as he wrapped his hands around her frame leading her to land over him . She moved her upper lip fitting her lower lip in between his lips. Automatically her hands reached his neck wrapping them around. He stood up carrying her while she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

He sat on the bed with her over him . Her hands slid down to his shirt button and she opened them.

Nandini moaned – Manik.

BANG

Somebody hit Nandini in the head from behind . She fainted.

Person – You were almost raped today.

Manik mocked - Very funny Mukti. (Mukti smiled.)

Manik – Now do your part.

Manik turned around and Mukti undressed Nandini covering her with a duvet.

Mukti – Bhai(Brother) you know right, why are we doing this.

Manik – Hmm.

Mukti jokingly - So control your hormones.

Manik - Hmm.

Mukti seriously - And your heart. (Manik faked a smile.)

ManikMukti.... You know ..... I don't love her.... 'Anymore'.

Mukti seriously – That..... I can see.

Mukti went to her room and Manik slept on the couch.

PRESENT

Manik was sitting in his cabin going through some files . His PA was standing in front of him. He was continuously shouting at her for delay in the work .

Ria - I am sorry sir I forgot.

Manik shouted- Ria how could you be so careless , How could you not tell me about this proposal , It was so important , You are useless get out from here , You are fired.

Ria - Sir I'm really sorry.

Manik - I said out . (Ria had slight tears in her eyes but she wiped them off and went from there.)

At night time

Mukti – Bhabi(Sister-in-law) I strictly told you not to use mushrooms but you still did .

Nandini - Mukti I thought--- (She couldn't speak further as Manik said. )

Manik angrily - Can't you hear she said no mushrooms , So go and make something else.

Nandini – But.

Manik - Go Nandini. (She went from there.)

Mukti angrily – Bhai(Brother) did you see her attitude , She need to learn how to behave.

Manik – Hmm.(Looking at the kitchen.)

NEXT DAY

Nandini was cooking in the kitchen when she heard noises from outside. She went outside .

World sipped below her feets. She was shivering. She couldn't even blink her eyes . Ram was taking money from Manik's hand . He was smiling . Mukti was also present there watching them . Ram and Manik looked at Nandini . He gave her a awkward smile.

After taking the money ram stood up.

Ram – I should go now. (He went.)

Manik to Nandini - I want a black tea with my new project file NOW.

Mukti - Nandini me too. (Nandini left too.)

ALYA'S HOUSE

Mukti laughing - Alya you should have seen her face like seriously.

Alya seriously – Mukti.

Mukti – Hmm.

Alya - I want to ask you something.

Mukti - Say it.

Alya - You love abhimanyu right?

Mukti casually – Yup.

Alya - Then doing all this with Nandini, Don't you think it will be bad for your love story.

Mukti smirking - Correct, But don't you think I'm smart enough to manipulate Abhi.

Alya smirking – Ohh I forgot that .. SMART GIRL. (They both laughed.)

It's been one month since Manik and Nandini's marriage , So many things happened , Nandini used to do all the households , They didn't show any mercy on her,
Manik and Nandini didn't even for once talked to each other just Manik giving and Nandini taking orders, Mukti irritated the shit out of her but still she didn't say anything. She never cried but day by day her hatred for her father increased which was totally noticed by Manik.

MORNING

Nandini already prepared Breakfast.

Mukti - Bhai come fast.

He came their and sat beside Mukti .So in this one month she learnt not have breakfast with them but after them because if you try to do then STARVE. They ate their breakfast .Nandini also had but after them.

Manik was sitting on sofa doing something on his laptop and talking to somebody on the phone.

Manik - I don't want to listen anything harry , I want the schedule ready right now.

Harry - Sir I'll try to find it .

Manik – I didn't ask you to try, I asked you the schedule NOW.

Harry - OK sir

Manik – When will you find me a PA or your plan is to do two jobs at a time.

Harry – Sir Interviews are going on . We will get one soon.

Manik – Hmm.

As soon as he hung up the call Nandini came near him and stood in front of him.

Manik confused – What?

Nandini - Manik can I ask you something.

Manik stern tone – Go on.

Nandini – CanIdomyjobagain?

Manik totally confused- What?

Nandini - Can I do my job again.

Manik didn't say anything or Should I say Ignored her .He again got engrossed in his laptop. Nandini gritted her teeths.

Nandini pissed – Ma-----

Manik – OK.

Nandini -............(She was speechless.)

Manik - Not in your father's company but in mine. I have a job for you

Nandini confused – Manik.

Manik - No more questions.

Nandini – But What job??

Manik – I said no more questions.

Manik stern - Go get ready we will leave in 15 minutes.

__________________________

BUNNY