CHAPTER - 11

"MRS.NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA"

CHAPTER – 11

Manik - YES .... We are together.

As soon as she heard the word YES she clutched his blazer more tightly biting her lower lip .

Reporter 1 - Does that mean you were in a secret relationship?

Manik – Kind of.

Reporter 2 - Why didn't you opened up about your relationship?

Manik - And that is something personal which I think I shouldn't be answering.

Reporter 6 - What do you have to say about your intimate pictures with miss Nandini murthy ?

Manik – NO... NO... NO ... Not Nandini Murthy but TO BE MRS NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.

Every single person present there was shocked to the core hearing such a sudden confession excluding Ram murthy . He put his right hand in pocket and took out a box. He knelt down on the floor . He twisted his head up and opened the box revealing a shiny silver plain ring.

He said.

Manik - Miss Nandini Murthy I know you must be thinking, " Is he mad or what we just needed to announce our relationship but what is he doing" ,But I am exactly doing any girl would wish for.....I know you always wanted your boyfriend to propose you but unfortunately I never did that so now .... I Manik Malhotra in front of everyone asking you WILL YOU MARRY ME NANDINI MURTHY .

She was awestruck by his sudden confession because never in her life she has expected manik to propose her like that. She just expected her father to announce their marriage. She looked around and saw everyone admiring them . She looked at her father who had an ordering face which is forcing her to say YES.

Nandini POV "They all expect me to say yes when I am not even ready for the marriage. But my very own personal and important thoughts were disturbed by people around me who were shouting to me , forcing me to say YES. But then my gaze shifted towards manik His face was begging me to say YES , He had a pout over his lips , His eyes were glued at me .

Again I heard people shout ' Say yes nandini ' and with all the courage and guts I answered.

Nandini - YES ."

POV ends

Everybody present there Congratulated them.

Everyone was happy except for four people NANDINI ,

ARYAMAN ,

SOHA ,

And ANURADHA.

Ram slowly - I am really happy nandu thank you baby. (Nandini faked a smile.)

ENGAGEMENT DAY

Anu - Nandini get ready.

Anuradha had a fear in her voice which was really weird. She was not at all sounding happy. Nandini was sitting in front of the dressing table and Anuradha was standing behind her .Anuradha turned around and was about to go when nandini held her hand and within a second hugged her waist as tight she could. Anuradha patted her head.

Anu – Why are you doing this ..... If you are not happy then don't do this ..please.(Slight tears escaped her eyes)

Nandini - Mom I'm happy and I like manik... Maybe that's why I was with him THAT NIGHT.(She was pretending her best to assure her that she is completely fine with this engagement but neither she could act properly nor anuradha could sense her happiness.)

Anu - Hmmm

People were busy in congratulating manik and asking about his story. Nandini was still not present there. Soha was standing in the corner totally not happy with her surroundings. She was cursing her so called friend in her heart .

On the other hand Aryaman was standing all silent , He had a small smile on his face maybe he was pretending to be happy with the engagement. Soon nandini also joined the ceremony.

The first thing and the only thing escaped out of Manik's mouth looking at nandini was " Beautiful "
Which fumed soha's anger to the peek.

Alia complimented - Nandini you are looking really pretty.

Nandini - Thank you.

She took a glace at manik who was lost in his own world .....Ohhh I mean staring at her.
She went near manik and stood beside him .

Nandini – Manik......... Manik.(She was confused)

Manik lost – Hmm.

Nandini confused - What happened what are you looking at??

Manik lost – YOU.

Nandini blushed – Me.(Small smile crept on her lips)

Ram – Now that Nandini is here Let's start the engagement.... Nandini , manik come.

They both exchanged the rings after completing all the rituals . Everybody gave them blessings.

Soha POV - I love manik and I won't let this bimbo Nandini snatch him away from me. What if they get married but manik will be mine .... only mine . I will make him mine soon. You wait and watch nandini murthy.

Aryaman POV - I love nandini and I need to tell her the truth even if she get's married to manik but still she should know about my feelings for her whatever the consequences will be I will handle it .But I need to tell her , Even if she breaks her friendship with me but I am still gonna love her.

Mukti POV – WAAAOOO THIS IS AMAZING .

Ram POV – I just hope Manik don't remember anything and he like her sincerely. Past Shouldn't come back .

Abhi POV - What is happening ..... Till 2 days back she was a small kiddo now she is getting married.

Manik POV - .........

Nandini POV - I like manik but will I ever be able to accept him as my husband?

_______________________________

BUNNY