CHAPTER - 19

" I LOVE YOU "

CHAPTER - 19

PAST CONTINUATION

At murthy mansion

Raj - I want Aakash's property Neyonika...... My business is going fully In loss.

Neyonika - I know raj but what can I do.

Raj - You go back to him and put his all property on my name.

Neyonika - But he will never gonna let me enter in his life again.

Raj - We will make a plan then.

According to their plan they will pretend that Raj has left Neyonika and She is all alone. Seeing her helpless Aakash forgave her and Manik too accepted her because he wanted to know more about nandini. But Neyonika never told him anything related to nandini . After two months she showed her real colors and She cleverly took signatures from Aakash and shifted all the property on Raj's name....... They thrown Manik and Aakash on the road.

Aakash was walking on the road lifelessly when a car hit him hard ......Nandini was driving the car while ram was sitting on the left.. She was talking to her dad Mr. Ram murthy when she suddenly hit somebody . Both of them were in shock . Ram told nandini to stay inside the car while he went to check on the person. He saw Aakash fully covered up in blood , He checked his nerves . AAKASH WAS DEAD. , He got scared and quickly got inside the car.

Ram - Nandini drive fast.

Nandini panicked - But dad that man is dying because of me... We need to take him to the hospital.

Ram shouted - Nandini I said drive... HE IS DEAD.

She panicked , Ram pushed her on the backseat and himself drove the car. .

Manik was at Dhruv's place when he got a call.

Caller - Are you Aakash Malhotra's family?

Manik - Yes, I am his son.

Caller - I am calling from city hospital , your father met with an accident . He was in very serious condition....... I am sorry sir but we couldn't save him.

Phone fall from manik's hand ...... Tears ran down from his eyes.But soon he rushed to the hospital ..... He saw his father there for the last time ....... Police told him the last word he took before dying was " NANDINI ". He lifelessly went out of the hospital.

Manik in the middle of the road

Manik shouted – Nandini killed my Father ..... I will never forgive you nandini.

BACK TO FLASHBACK

Dhruv - That is all I know. (Nandini had tears in her eyes.)

Nandini crying – I KILLED HIS FATHER.

Dhruv –NANDINI.....................

Nandini crying – BUT HOW CAN I NOT REMEMBER IT???

Dhruv - I don't know either.

Nandini - Why did I forget Manik , I don't remember anything , I don't even remember there was a person named Manik EVER IN MY LIFE.

Nandini confused - What must have happened that I forgot him ?

PRESENT TIME