CHAPTER - 21

" I LOVE YOU BOY "

CHAPTER – 21

MALHOTRA MANSION

Manik was still working on his new project of Mr.smith. Nandini's head was kept on his one lap while she was asleep and his laptop was kept on other lap. Soon he finished his work and put the laptop on a table which was near the bed. He picked Nandini up and made her sleep on the right side of the bed and he himself slept on the left side.

Next day

Manik was the first one to woke up. He saw nandini sleeping but didn't woke her up instead directly went to the washroom. After sometime he came out of the washroom and saw Nandini still sleeping, He got confused because she never sleeps this much , He was worried. He went closer to her and kept his hand over her hand to wake her up but what he noticed made him ever more worried. She was burning in fever, He kept his hand on her forehead to check one more time but same temperature. He hurriedly wore his bathrobe and ran down. He went inside the kitchen and ordered servants

Manik panicked - Give me a cold water bowl, a Cloth , and a thermometer . Right now. FAST.

On the other hand Mukti entered Malhotra Mansion accompanied with Soha. She had a smirk on her face. Manik ran out of the kitchen with the bowl, cloth, and thermometer. He was about to climb the stairs but Mukti stopped him by holding his hand.

Mukti worried - Bhai what happened.. Why are you tensed.

Manik Panicked - Nandini is burning in fever. I have to call the doctor, give me your phone. (Mukti was shocked.)

Mukti confused - What ??

Manik - Mukti I said nandini have fever. I have to call the doctor so give me your phone.

Mukti – Bhai(Brother) why are you so worried for her?

Manik shouted - Mukti I said give me your damn phone.

Mukti - For that nandini I'm not giving my phone.

Manik angry - forget it.

He ran from there. Soha was very upset seeing his behavior and Mukti was as usual very angry. Manik entered his room and hurriedly took his phone. He called the doctor and ordered him to come over. He again put his hand over Nandini's forehead but her temperature was still the same. He took the strip of cloth, dipped it in cold water, And kept the strip over her forehead. He repeated it till the doctor came.

Doctor was checking Nandini.

Manik worried - Doctor is everything alright, Is she Fine.

Doctor – Nothing to worry about. She is fine. I'll just take her blood sample for some tests.

Manik questioned - Why all of a sudden fever?

Doctor - Maybe because of stress and tiredness.

(Mukti and soha entered. Mukti angrily stood there folding her hands.)

Soha sweatly - Hello manik.

Manik looked at her but again shifted his attention to nandini.

Manik – Hmm.(Doctor stood up.)

Doctor - She is fine, I have written some medicine, make sure she take them on time and don't let her take stress. Also I have taken the blood sample, I will call you when the reports come.

Manik - Thank you doctor. (Doctor went.)

Manik gave the prescription to one of a servant and ordered him to get the medicines. He sat beside Nandini and checked her fever again. Nandini slightly opened her eyes. She seemed very weak, She could not open her eyes properly. Manik was hell worried for her.