Chapter 4: Meet the Family

'Rouge Vampires, god they're creepy.'I thought.

'Vampires?' My boyfriend questioned.

'You have got to quit ease dropping!' I said in my head.

'Aw but where's the fun in that?' Hunter said sending me the image of him pouting. 'It's the fun part of my job, baby.' He said.

'Why do I even try?' I said playfully.

'Cause I'm just that sexy.' He said.

'Yeah riiiight.' I answered.

'Don't deny it.' He said playfully.

'So getting back on topic what is all this talk about vampires?' He asked.

'Well after having a dream about one, three came in through my bedroom window and tried to abduct/kill me.' I said quickly.

'WHAT?!? Did they hurt you? Are you okay?' Hunter said.

'Im fine...' I said.

'Im coming over.' He said sternly.

'No you don't have to do that Hunter, I'll be fine.' I said.

"Too late, I'm already here." I heard from my window.

I looked over to see my mate, hot as ever in his blue jeans, and pine green v-neck t-shirt, and grey beanie.

"Really? Did you use your Wolf speed just for little 'ol me?" I asked with a devilish grin on my face.

"Yep, I'm staying here too." He said.

"Hopefully my mom doesn't walk in to see a werewolf sleeping on the ground, that would take a little explaining." I said flatly.

"Wait so you didn't tell your parents that you found your mate?" He asked sounding a little hurt.

"No not yet at least, c'mon if you wanna meet them." I said.

"Alright let's go!" He said excitedly.

"You're serious about this?" I asked.

"Yea." He said.

"Okay then." I said with a grin on my face, this was gonna be fun. "MOM, DAD, SARAH, JOSH COME HERE FOR A SEC, PLZ!" I screamed the sound echoing off the walls.

"Wait I'm meeting the whole family now?" He asked nervously.

"Yep you wanna meet em you meet em all." I said with a playful smile on my face.

"Why are you up so-who the heck is that?!" Sarah asked.

"We'll this is-" josh stormed down stairs as he smelled my mate, he got in front of Sarah and took up a protective stance.

"Abby who is he?!" My brother said deadly calm.

"We'll if you would've let me finish you would know he is my mate." I said sassily.

"Are you sure? You're a little young for a mate aren't you?" Sarah asked calmly.

"Well... if me being able to talk to him through our mind is enough proof then yes." I said simply.

"Oh YAY!!! You won't die alone!" Sarah yelled.

"Ha frekin ha Sarah you really didn't have to mention that you know." I said flatly.

"What does she mean?" Hunter asked.

"Well I've never dated, and before you I never had my first kiss." I said quietly.