Chapter 14: The Bonding Ball

AUTHORS NOTE: chapter dedicated to @hell_hath_no_fury and @georqia Jasmin gave me the pickup line idea and georqia gave me the main idea... enjoy!

.

.

.

.

We walked back into the pack house and then I realized how there were new people, not from our pack, and I wasn't very happy about it. Aspen growled as one of the boys approached from a group of guys blocking the stairs, a cocky grin plastered on his face, he was handsome, but not as handsome as Hunter.

'If he flirts with one of us...' Aspen growled in my mind.

"Hey babe, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he said to Georgia, reaching out to tuck a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"No, but it damn sure will hurt when I throw you into the pits of hell." she said as she grabbed his hand and twisted, almost breaking his wrist.

She released his wrist when he yelped in pain, a satisfied smirk on her face. The group of boys standing in front of the stairs watched with grins on their faces as their colleague scampered back to them.

"Nice!" I said high-fiving her.

We sauntered through the group of boys each one moving out of the way and staring at is as we passed. Not one of them touched us or even breathed. They just watched. We walked up the stairs and into my room. Once we were in, my whole facade completely faded, I squealed and turned to Georgia.

"That was awesome!" I said.

"I know right, and none of them even breathed." Georgia said.

"They were kinda cute though..." I said wiggling my eyebrows up and down.

"QYeah well they weren't my mate." she said.

"When does the ball start again?" I asked.

She grabbed her iPhone and eyed the screen.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"I got a text from Alpha Scarlett..." she said trailing off.

"Andddddd....?" I asked.

"Since everyone is already here she rescheduled the ball... it's tonight." she said with wide eyes.

"WHAT!?!" I screamed.

"You heard me." she said.

"WE NEED TO GET READY!!!!!!" I screamed.

"YOU DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!?!" She screamed back sarcasm lacing every word.

⏳⏰⌛️2 hours and a lot of screaming later⏳⏰⌛️

We finally looked presentable, Georgia's hair was done in curls, and she wore dark pink lipstick and dark brown eyeshadow, I was wearing light lipstick and black eyeshadow, with my hair was curled and in a messy bun, and I had to admit given the time we had we looked fabulous. Georgia was tugging at her dress in random places and repositioning her hair around her face and I was staring at the door ready to go.

"Georgia you look great, lets goooo!" I said.

"Yeah well you already have your mate, I don't, this is my one chance to find him, and I want to make a good impression." she said.

"Well you look beautiful, so hurry up!" I said.

"Fine." She said standing up straight.

We exited my room and began walking down the stairs when I heard a familiar annoying voice. It was Regina Lockhart.

"What the hell is she doing here!?" I whispered to Georgia.

"I don't know, but this is our turf so it's our time to shine!" She said.

"Amen!" I said.

We walked down the remaining stairs with a spring in our step, and as we entered the main hall I couldn't help but feel like everyone was staring at us. I looked around for Hunter and instantly found him in the crowd below, smiling up at me. Georgia stopped dead in her tracks and stared at a boy with dark brown hair and amber eyes. I smiled as she made her way to him slowly and stared into his eyes, he looked down upon her with delight and complete infatuation. They were perfect for each other. He then scooped her up and kissed her passionately, she responded immediately and kissed him back with just as much passion. It was so cute! My eyes were drawn to one certain person with MY mate.

'Regina just won't frekin give up will she!?' I exclaimed in my head.

Regina was now clinging onto Hunter's arm and flirting with him. Hunter tried to pry her off of his arm, but her claws dug into his suit jacket and I could sense the panic and frustration coming off of Hunter in waves.

'That's it!' I screamed in my head.

I stormed up to Regina and Hunter and ripped her off of my mate.

"Excuse me, I was trying to have a conversation!" she said in her annoying squeaky voice.

"Well next time stay the hell off of other people's mates, got it bitch, or do I need to slow it down for ya?" I asked.

"What did you just say? last time I saw you you were to weak to even fight back, so why should I be scared of you now?" she asked.

"You should be afraid, I could take you down with one swipe of my paw." I responded.

"Oh please a little kitten like you? Yeah right." She said rolling her eyes.

"Don't make me hurt you." I growled.

She just smirked back and pulled Hunter in for a kiss. Their lips collided a fall I saw was red. Hunter pushed her away and she looked back at me triumphantly. I glared at her for a moment before shifting into leopard form and charging at her tiny form. She dodged and pulled out her wand.

"CRUCIO!" She yelled sending a ray of dark red light toward me.

I dodged quickly and shifted back into human form, if she wanted to play with magic then we would play with magic. I sent a beam of ice towards her and effectively froze the floor underneath her making her loose her balance. Her wand slid across the ground and out of her reach. I shot a second and third beam of ice at both of her wrists tethering her to the ground and put my foot over her neck.

"Don't ever talk to, look at, or think about Hunter again. Got it?" I asked slowly.

She nodded her head feverishly and I removed my foot from her neck and unfroze the ground. I took a deep breath and noticed something, I smelled rouges, and lots of them. I looked a the main entrance just in time to see about 100 rouges come crashing through the doors. it was like time slowed down, I watched as fighting broke out around me, loud screaming and howling erupted from all around me. Something hit me hard in the back of the head as I watched Hunter, who was in front of me, be subdued and drugged by about 9 rouge vampires and werewolves, and then dragged away. I yelled out his name but darkness kept closing my vision, I couldn't see, and the pain was getting worse and worse in he back of my head. the last thing I saw before black was Regina's smiling face above mine.

.

.

.

.

I'm so sorry about the delay guys but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you guys so, so much and I'll see you guys next time! byeee