Chapter 20: Search and Rescue

-Abby's P.O.V-

I looked at my old alpha in horror, the last time I had seen this asshole was 2 years ago. And that wasn't the best time in my life. It was before Regina, before Hunter, and before getting my powers.

-flashback to 2 years ago-

"Stupid Whore!" The alpha jeered, striking me in the face.

My pack mates laughed and watched as I fell to the ground clutching my swollen cheek.

"God dammit I just wanted to know where Aiden was." I growled out.

"My son's whereabouts are no concern of yours." He said, kicking me while I was down.

"He is my only friend in this shit hole so actually his whereabouts are my concern. "Aspen said taking over even when we were being beaten to a pulp she still had to be a smart-ass.

"DO NOT DISRESPECT YOUR ALPHA!" He screamed, the laughing had come to a abrupt stop.

"I'm not disrespecting my alpha..." I muttered.

"I'm sorry what was that runt?" He asked condescendingly.

"I said, I'm not disrespecting my alpha, because you are no alpha of mine." I said standing up. Aspen wasn't in control anymore this was all me speaking now.

All of the bystanders looked at me in surprise, the other slaves in respect, and my family in pride.

The alpha's eyes darkened as I stood in front of him defiantly, telling him what had been on my mind for years. A low growl escaped his throat and his nails and teeth sharpened. He grabbed my neck and started to strangle me his sharp canine-like nails sinking into the sensitive skin of my neck, my body lifted into the air. I clawed at his hands and glanced to where my family was, they were being held back by other pack members, Sarah was screaming and clawing at the three holding her back, Josh was already shifted growling and snapping at the 5 men blocking him in, my mother was on the verge of phasing yelling to me that she was going to help, and my dad was ripping at one of the pack members who had gotten to close to his foaming jaws. I looked back to the alpha, a psychotic grin was etched into his face, and I shifted so I had my cat claws and dug them as deep as I could into his hands white dots impaired my vision as no oxygen reached my lungs.

"Any last words?" He asked, grin still on his face.

"Yeah, I've been a damn slave for too long now, I've been fucking abused for too long now, and I'm done. Fuck you and fuck this pack." I hissed through my teeth.

A flash of black and white knocked me out of the alphas grip. And I looked at my savior, my vision clearing up. And there he was, my best friend and the very thing that kept me alive all these years; Aiden Woods. The guy every girl wanted to be with, and every guy wanted to be. A low growl escaped his throat as he stood in front of my trembling form, Alpha Woods shifted into a large dark brown wolf with foaming jaws and glowing red eyes, he snarled and lunged at Aiden, barely missing him. I shifted into my small house cat form and slowly backed away from the battle and into the on-looking crowd. I watched in horror as they tore at each other mercilessly, my eyes widened as Aiden's body dropped to the ground. Alpha Woods looked down onto his son with disgust and dove for his throat but instead of Aiden's neck, he latched onto a small feline body; my small feline body. A sickening crunch was heard and everyone fell silent for a moment before all hell broke loose. My family tore at the people holding them back and made their way to the alpha with me in his jaws. He dropped me and tried to defend himself from my enraged parents. My mother latched onto his throat and my dad slashed at his body. Josh picked me up and ran to the forest with Sarah at his side. We ran away that day, leaving the alpha at the brink of death.

.-End of Flashback-. (Sorry if it sucks)

"What the hell do you want Woods?" I growled.

"I need a test subject..." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"I need werecats to test on so I can see why they can phase into big cats all of a sudden and you being an ex-pack member makes it all the better." He said. "Oh and she wanted you." He finished pointing to Regina, who was leaning against the doorway examining her hot pink nails.

"Oh. Her." I said through gritted teeth. Regina rolled her eyes and approached me pink stilettos clicking against the cobblestone floor.

"Miss me?" She asked.

"Not really. No." I said nonchalantly.

"Just take her to the lab already." She said.

"Go on then!" The alpha ordered the man still holding onto my arms.

As I was being escorted to lab I saw a bucket filled with water and smiled to myself, mustering all the strength I had, i wrenched my arm out of the mans grip and made the water into a sword. With my newly formed water sword pointed at the mans throat I could finally get a good look at him. He had black hair with a white streak in it and forest green eyes, his face was chiseled and his skin was tan, he had a long scar going from his right eye to his lips and intricate sleeve tattoos on both arms. My eyes widened as I finally recognized him.

"Aiden?" I asked.

"Hey Abbycat." He said.

___________________________________________________________________

There I updated. It's short and it kinda sucks but I updated. Hope you sorta enjoyed it, I'll start writing the next chapter tomorrow and try to get it finished quickly. So yeah. Bye.