Chapter 15: Gone

When I woke up the smell of fresh blood hung in the air making my cat side on high alert. My head throbbed and I was slightly annoyed, but other than that I was fine. I looked around and remembered the events that had unfolded before I was knocked out. Then suddenly my cat yowled and tried to surface, tried to take over. I pushed her back down and listened to her intently.

'Where is he!?' she screamed.

'Who Aspen?' I asked.

'Our mate!!!' She screamed back like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

As she responded to me a loud howl erupted from the forest outside. I looked around and ran for the exit, nearly ripping the door off its hinges. I ran toward the sound of yowling, snarling, and screaming, the smell of rot and blood getting stronger as I got closer to the sound. I arrived in a large clearing with about 15 rouges surrounding two big, black animals; a wolf and a jaguar. My best friend and my mate fought side be side. I ran toward them but found myself being pushed roughly to the ground and behind a bush. I turned to look at the culprit and saw it was alpha Scarlett. Her hair was messy and her once beautiful red dress was ripped in several places.

"What do you thi-" Scarlett placed her hand firmly over my mouth before shushing me.

I craned my neck to see the fight. About 50 more rouge vampires, wizards, and werewolves crashed out of the foliage around the clearing and overtook Hunter and Georgia's shifted forms. I looked to alpha Scarlett but she was gone. A blast of fire came from the center of the group of rouges and squeals of pain erupted from them. As quickly as the fire burst to life it was cut off.

"CRUCIO!" An annoying high pitched voice screamed. A scream of intense pain came from the center of the group and evil laughter filled the air as the screaming got louder.

I decided it was my turn to fight. I shot an ice beam towards the group, hitting several of them. I then shifted and roared causing all the werewolves to tremble and submit. I approached the group and tore into them mercilessly, killing many of the weres and vampires. The wizards and witches apparated away leaving only a tall, blonde girl standing in the middle of a circle of dead. An evil grin appeared on her face as I lunged forward and she grabbed my unconscious friends apparating away. I growled in frustration and dropped to my knees, a sob escaping my body. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see my little Fae friend, Rachael, a determined look on her face.

"We'll get them, Abby, don't worry." She said.

"You're right we will get them" I said wiping my nose " and when we do, I'll end their lives very slowly."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

So guys how'd you like this chapter? I know it was sorta choppy and rushed, but I wanted to update soooo ya feel free to make spelling corrections! love y'all byeeeeee!

•VOTE•

•COMMENT•

•FOLLOW•