Chapter 18: Transformations

I jumped into the cold water remembering why I was in the forest in the first place, something that I was trying to do before I got distracted by all the random shit that went down. Hunter and Georgia were supposed to be my top priority, and I got distracted by everything that happened. I was going to get out of the river until Sarah hit the water. She sprouted a flippin tail! And it wasn't a little mermaid tail, no it was a bad ass tail. The scales were dark purple and shimmered in the light, and it had sharp looking fins on the sides.
'Abby stop getting distracted... even if her tail is super cool...' I thought to myself.
I shook my head and got out of the water.
"Where are you going? you don't want to swim?" she asked.
"No, I've been getting really distracted lately and I really need to find Regina." I said.
"O-oh alright then..." She said disappointedly, as she finished her sentence, her scales began to change one by one, like they were turning over and her eyes began to swirl with a dark blue, matching her tail.
"So it's a mood tail!? What's next a dragon?!" I said sarcastically.
"Anyway I need to go search for Regina. would you care to join me?" I asked expectantly.
"Um sure." She said getting out of the water, her scales immediately faded into her natural skin tone and she stood wearing a black long sleeve lace shirt and washed out skinny jeans.
"Well that's convenient." I stated.
"Yes, yes it is." She replied with a terrible British accent.
And with that we headed into the deeper darker parts of the forest.
Hunter's P.O.V
After a while of staring at my mother, mouth agape, I recovered and hugged her tightly.
"I thought you were dead..." I said trailing off with tears in my eyes.
"Well I wasn't far from it." she said hugging me back.
"Where's dad?" I asked looking around the cell.
"T-they did something to his wolf... made him sleep or something... try turned him against us and made him some sort of brainwashed monster..." she said, sadness evident in her voice.
"So he doesn't remember us?" I said sadly.
"No, he can't remember us, they're training him to be one of them." she sighed.
Just as she finished her sentence, a man who looked like my father came into the room with a semi-conscious brunette I recognized as Georgia. He threw her into the cell and spit on her shaking form before giving her a kick to the stomach and walking out of the room locking the cell behind him. I rushed to her side to check for fatal injuries, leaving my mother in the corner of the large, dirty cell. She thankfully had no fatal injuries besides a few broken ribs and some deep cuts on her arms. I picked her up and carried her over to the dingy bed and made sure she was settled before going back to my mother.
"So, is that your mate?" She asked.
"No, it's her best friend... I know if I don't take care of her Abby won't ever forgive me." I said thoughtfully.
"That was your father." My mom stated out of the blue.
"So you're saying that prick that kicked Georgia is my father?" I said sarcastically.
"Yes, and don't call your father that!" She huffed.
"They really did brain wash him..." I said.
Just then yet another girl was pushed into the cage along with a guy. The guy had brown hair and his usual bright amber eyes lost their vibrancy. He looked up sniffed the air once then rushed over to Georgia's side. he looked vaguely familiar... her mate! Oh yeah and the other girl was Scarlett. she stood up brushed herself off and looked at the bars.
"I have a plan..." she trailed off.
(((P.O.V Change bruh)))
.*.*.*.*. JOSH'S P.O.V.*.*.*.*.
I was walking through the forest until something caught my eye, a small cave that looked barely big enough for me to fit with a little bit of light pouring out of it.
'Hmm a rouge hideout maybe?' I thought to myself.
'Possibly... Let's go look because YOLO!' My wolf, Devin, said.
'Did you really just say YOLO?' I asked him.
'Just go in the cave.' he said with a roll of his eyes.
I walked through the small opening in the rock to reveal a room filled with to the brim with gold. Old skeletons bleached white with age, clutched onto gold shekels for dear life and huge statue of a dragon stood in the center of the cave. I looked at the huge red jewel in the center of its chest I walked slowly toward it, my hand outstretched towards the stone, as my fingers grazed the ruby a large shadow rose from the statue and dove towards my body. I felt my wolf get very uncomfortable and then another voice was inside my head.
'What the hell are you doing in here!?' Devin growled.
'I'm in my new home duh.' said the new voice.
They argued back and forth growling and shouting at one another.
'ENOUGH!!!' I shouted.
They both stayed quiet waiting for me to continue.
'Who are you?' I asked the new voice.
'I am Attikus, the last of the Flame-Fang dragons.' He said.
'So can I transform into you like I can with my wolf form?' I asked, curiosity seeping into my voice.
He stayed silent before immeasurable pain shot through my body, I screamed and writhed on the ground waiting for it to end and then all of a sudden it stopped. I stood up, the top of my head brushing against the ceiling, and looked down at my now clawed feet. I opened my mouth and red flamed shot out scorching the gold and melting it to a gooey liquid substance, I quickly closed my mouth and looked around. I walked around the cave and saw a large clear pool, I walked to the edge I the pool and a dragon stared back at me, two piercing golden eyes shone in the torchlight and my large red scales shone and shimmered, I opened my mouth once again and saw long white teeth that slightly stuck out when I closed my mouth. A long red tail with a sharp tip and ridges down the back swished along behind me as I admired my new body,an long black horns rose from my head pointing behind me. I looked pretty damn cool. I phased half way so I still had the tail an the wings and walked out of the cave, I flew above the trees and soared alongside and eagle. it was an exhilarating feeling, flying among the clouds as the wind whistled through my hair. I flew back to the pack house with ease and landed in front of it.
"Hey Josh did you fin-WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE THOSE!?" Abby said pointing at my wings and tail.
"Well it's sorta a long story..." I said trailing off.
-_-_-after telling Abby and Sarah the story-_-_-
"Sarah you know what this means don't you?" Abby asked.
"No, what?" Sarah asked.
"I'm a frekin psychic!!!" Abby shouted.
Sarah laughed and I just stood there with a puzzled look on my face.
"I'll explain later babe." Sarah said to me and slung her arm around my waist.
🔙🔛🔜🔙🔛🔜🔙🔛🔜🔙🔛🔜
Ok guys hope you enjoyed! I'll see y'all in the next chapter but I forgot to mention most of the spells I used and will use belong to J.K Rowling and I probably will mention Hogwarts at some point so ya I don't own that! alright as always please:
*COMMENT
*VOTE
*SHARE
*AND*
*FOLLOW
(you don't have to if you don't want to but it would be much appreciated :3 )
BYEEEEEEE!