Chapter 12: No High Heels!!!

Hunter and I walked back to the pack house in silence. I stayed next to him the whole time, not wanting to get out of arms reach. I looked over and saw Hunter staring at me, he looked away quickly and blushed.

"Sooooo...." I said.

"Sooooooooooo...." he responded.

"Whats your favorite animal?" he asked.

"As silly as it sounds it's always been a leopard, what about yours?" I said.

"Mine is a German Shepard." He said.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Forest green. Yours?" He asked.

"Turquoise, like your eyes." I said.

We talked like that asking about each other for about an hour and a half before we reached the pack house. I had remembered to shift and then shift back so I had clothes on. (Yay for no nudity, again!!) We went inside quickly, and looked around the house, the room was filled with wolves and alpha Scarlett standing on a small stage.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"We're having a ball." Scarlett responded.

"Wait hold up, a Ball?" I asked.

"Yes, for wolves to find their mates." she said.

"Wait balls are usually formal right? so that means..." I said trailing off.

"You have to dress up! Haha looser!" Georgia, who had come up behind me, shouted playfully.

"You do too!" someone shouted.

Her eyes widened as realization hit her like a bus.

"No, no, no, I don't do high heels!!" she yelled.

"You do now, Georgia!!" I said with a grin.

"When is it?" a female voice chirped.

"Three days." Scarlett said.

Shrieks were heard and girls stampeded the door to get to the mall (I assumed) and buy their new outfits.

"Aw hell nah, this ain't gonna happen." Georgia said with a huff.

"Yea we need a plan to get out of this." I said looking over at Georgia, an evil grin spread on both of our faces and I knew we had thought of he same plan.

Authors note: I'm so sorry for the wait and for how short this chapter is I'm just suffering from some writers block! I love you all and we just hit 300 viewers!!!! I'm do excited and happy but it's like 10:00 here and I had a softball game so I'm gonna go to bed goodnight guys! Love y'all!!!

*COMMENT*

*VOTE*

*FOLLOW*