Chapter 24: How Do I Say This....

Author's Note: okie dokie guys so i wrote this on my new laptop which doesn't have very good spell check soooo i apologize for any uncapitalized things and/or any misspellings. love y'all....enjoy.

As we looked over the valley, we became aware that a small troop of flying beings dressed in silver armour were coming our way. With a squeal and a jump I was hiding behind Georgia.

"Hide me! It's the feds they're gonna take me!" I shouted.

"Actually," Rachael began, "Those are the queen's guards, I wonder what my sister is doing, sending them here."

"Who knows...." Georgia replied. "Wait a moment! You never told us you have a sister! We know about your brothers but a sister?! Really!?"

"What? Everyone should have their own secret siblings." she said.

"What the fuck Rachael..." I sighed.

"Wait a sec secret siblings? like with an S?!" Georgia asked incredulously.

"Oi! You there! Rachael who the hell did you bring this time?" The head of the guards asked, she had a bit of a Scottish accent and was extremely pretty, her long brown hair was up in a pony tail and her forest green eyes shone with a fire I couldn't quite place. I would've never guessed they were sisters.

"Well, Melanie, these are my friends Georgia and Abby," ,Rachael began, "And we wish to speak to mother."

"Whatever. Follow me." Melanie said with a roll of her eyes.

We followed behind the brash brunette, looking around at the scenery as we walked. We passed by a large waterfall leading into a crystal blue pool. The immense amount of foliage around the pool should have given me the hint that this pool was "off limits" to outsiders. But it didn't, so I strayed from the guide and made my way towards the dense underbrush. The world seemed to have nothing to say, because everything went quiet as i pulled back the branches that blocked out everything around it.

I looked around the little patch of darkness that was probably an eyesore to all of the fae that lived in this realm. Taking one step closer to the pool, I watched as a woman formed from the water and beckoned me toward her disappearing from sight. I took another step, and another, and another, until I was in the water. I shook my head and came to my senses once more. Then I was pulled into the water by my ankle.

-Rachael's P.O.V-

"Dude where's Abby?" Rachael asked looking around.

"Um I actually don't know, she was with us when we were passing that place you told us no to go into....oh shit." Georgia and Rachael met eyes for a split second before taking off toward the pool, their curious friend would most likely be in.

_Back to the Wonderful Pool of Mysteries-OOOOOOH~_

As they neared the pool they heard the unmistakable yelling of their best friend.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DROWN ME YOU FUCKING ASS HAT!"

Another voice joined in. "HOW DARE ME?! HOW ARE YOU! GOD DAMN PEASANT! DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ME!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK ME? NO FUCK YOU, BITCH!"

They both walked into the little clearing where the screaming match was currently going on. and what they saw completely surprised them. Abby stood in front of a girl with long black hair and green blue eyes, her hands were glowing light blue, showing she was about to use her oh-so-famous power over ice to freeze the glaring black haired girl solid.

"I see you've made a new friend Abby." Georgia said, smiling ear to ear at her friend irritation.

"She's anything but a friend." Abby huffed.

"Soooo....a lover?" Georgia said with a grin.

"No! Shut the hell up, Georgia." Abby said with a role of her dark blue eyes.

"seriously doubt this bitch will ever have a love-life...." The girl murmured.

Georgia looked over at Abby, she was looking less and less human every passing moment. Her normally dark blue eyes glowed brighter and the pupil slitted. A long white spotted tail appeared behind her and two cat ears poked out from her hair. A loud yowl was heard as the now completely phased werecat launched herself at the unsuspecting water spirit. with a sigh Georgia phased, jumping into the fight and pulling Abby back by the scruff of her neck. Loud yowls and roar erupted from them both as the tow big cats fought for dominance. Abby eventually gave in to her best friend phasing back into a blue t-shirt and jeans with some black Converse high-tops. she hung her head in shame as her best friend glared at her through big cat eyes.

_OKIE DOKIE ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER P.O.V CHANGE BACK TO ABBY'S P.O.V_

'Now look what you'e done Abby, you've made Georgia and Wyntr (Winter; sorry i just felt like spelling it strangely for this...) angry.' Aspen jived.

'Oh please, you didn't do much better Aspen.' I sneered.

'At least I didn't attack anyone.' The cat replied.

'Yeah whatever...' I replied.

"ABBY! I know you have a fucking voice in your head but pay god damn attention." Georgia shouted at me.

"Oh...OH! Sorry..." I said hanging my head in shame.

"Apologize to...what"s your name again?" Georgia asked.

"Blair, Blair Reyes." She replied.

"Right. Now apologize to Blair." Georgia ordered me.

I sighed, "Sorry." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah you should be, you tried to kill me after all." She said with her head held high.

"HOLD UP! You tried to drown me first!" I exclaimed.

"So what? I'm The Lady of The Lake, it's in the job description." She sneered.

"Oh you little-"

"Anyway Blair i'll see you later, TO THE PALACE!" Rachael said, successfully stopping the string of curses that were about to escape my mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________

anyways guys hope you enjoyed....GO READ Love_At_First_Page's book its so good oh and also go read hell_hath_no_fury's book is so good XD ByE.