Chapter 7: I'm Alive!

*+*Abby's POV*+*

Everything I saw was surrounded by darkness. For the first time in my life I was alone... And I hated it. The darkness was overwhelming me, I tried to cry out but no sound escaped my lungs. I tried to cry but no tears were shed... I dint understand why I was alone, why I was scared. Then I saw him, he was the light that shone through the darkness, I ran towards him as I did, music got louder and louder. It wasn't scary anymore, it was beautiful! There was no darkness to be seen, I looked down and saw that I was in a flowy white gown with a lace bodice. I looked around and saw a mirror in a corner I walked over to it and looked into it my hair was in perfect blonde curls. I turned around and saw for the first time there was some one there. he wore a completely white suit, he had brown hair and grey eyes.

"Hello." He said.

"Um hi." I said.

"My name is God, I'll be helping you around Heaven today." He said enthusiastically.

'Well at least I know his name now-wait did he just say HEAVEN!' I thought.

"Whoa there wait did you just say heaven?!? as in I'm... Dead?" I said.

"Yes." he said.

"I can't be dead! I've got a life to live, I have a mate! If I die he'll flip out and they'll have to kill him." He looked at me with sympathy, and sadness.

"Please!" I begged, I felt my eyes get wet and my vision get blurred.

God filled the gap between us and wrapped his arms around me, I felt peace pour over me like a steady rain storm.

"Okay, you can go home..." He said breaking the silence.

"Really?" I managed to croak out.

"Yes, I know and feel the extent of your suffering and decided to send you back to your mate, he really needs you." He explained.

"T-thank you G-god, I'll see you again someday." I said.

"Alright, goodbye and remember I love you, and I'm always there." he said.

"I will." I said one last time.

I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them I was in a cold room with white walls and a marble floor. I was laid out on a cold stone table, wearing a simple long white dress and no shoes, my hair had a slight curl at the ends and elegantly fanned out around me. I got up, yawned, stretched my arms out above me, and walked out side. When I stepped out into the light I gasped, my mate was being held back by about 5 males from our pack, his eyes held a feral look in them and he was growling and snarling at his captors. When I stepped out all heads swiveled toward the door, they all gasped, except my mate he looked at me and his eyes softened, the boys released him and he took one step toward me. He still looked wild but I knew not to be afraid. He would never hurt me.

"Is it really...?" Hunter's wolf asked in a coarse whisper.

"Yes, Hunter I'm here it's me, but I need you in control of your wolf." I said as I took a step closer.

"My name is Colton." Hunter's wolf side said.

'Colton? that's a nice name.' Aspen, my leopard part, said in my head. I focused back on Hunter, the bit of Colton still shone in his eyes.

"Please, let Hunter have control Colt." I said soothingly.

Colton strode up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and buried his nose into my hair and inhaled deeply. He pulled back and looked into my eyes Colton was gone.

"I watched you die..." He said with tears in his eyes.

Without another word I kissed him on the lips slowly and sweetly. I pulled away

"I'm here now." I said. "And I will always come back for you." I finished.

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

Hey guys hope y'all are enjoying my book :D sorta havin a bit of writers block but I will talk to my co-writer/editor/friends and discuss some new ideas. But this will probably be a bit of a shorter chapter so don't get mad at me. Love y'all byeeeeeeeeee!