Chapter 11: Forgivness

After the club we went home and ran to my room.

"Georgia, hurry up!" I whispered to her.

We ran through the hallway and around the corner, and then I ran into a wall of muscle. I felt tingles through out my body and knew who it was: Hunter. I slowly stepped back and looked into my mates eyes.

"A little late to be running around the halls isn't it?" He asked us.

"Why are you up then?" Georgia asked pointedly.

"Because I was doing something." He shot back.

"Well maybe we were doing something too..." I said.

"Whatever... just get to bed." He said.

"You aren't the boss of me anymore Hunter, but since I'm tired I shall go to bed." I said as I began to walk away.

"...Drama queen..." Hunter said under his breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I asked wheeling around on my heels.

"I called you a drama queen." He said.

"I'll show you a drama queen, mutt!" I said as I chased him down the hallway.

He got to his room an slammed the door in my face.

"COME OUT AND FIGHT ME YOU LOUSY MONGREL!!!!" I yelled at his door.

"Y'know what, never mind I don't want to embarrass you..." I said walking away.

I heard the door open and the next thing I knew I was pushed up against a wall with my hands above my head and Hunter staring into my eyes.

"You? Embarrass me?" Hunter asked.

"Yep." I said cockily.

"Oh really? when? hmm sweetheart?" He asked with a stupid grin on his face.

"You know his would be a whole lot less awkward if you hadn't rejected me..." I said trailing off.

His expression darkened and his grip loosened slightly. I pushed him away and ran toward my room, slamming the door behind me. With that, I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.

☀️⛅️🌞NEXT MORNING🌞⛅️☀️

I woke up and stretched yawning loudly. I then took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on a white tee shirt with a leopard decal on it and some ripped jean shorts, I did my hair in a French braid and exited my bedroom. I went downstairs and ate breakfast (bacon yay!) and decided to go for a run. I went deeper and deeper into the forest and listened to the different sounds I reached a clearing and sat down on a log.

'I feel like we're being watched.' Aspen said to me.

'Ya so do I' I responded slowly and turned on the log looking around. I saw a pair of yellow eyes in the brush and took up a defensive stance.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked.

When I didn't get a response I took another step closer a twig snapped to my right and my head swiveled towards the sound. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck my hand shot towards it and pulled out a dart, I fell to the ground I couldn't feel my legs, or anything for that matter and I couldn't shift. Aspen called out to Hunter as two very attractive vampires came out of the bushes, one had black hair and yellow eyes and the other had brown hair and green eyes.

"What are we gonna do to her?" green eyes asked.

"Orders are orders we have to take her to that wolf." yellow eyes said.

"C'mon it wouldn't hurt if I y'know played with her a bit." Green eyes said.

"The sedative only lasts five minuets we need to take her to him." Yellow eyes insisted.

"We have extras, and plus the alpha doesn't have to know about it." Green eyes said.

"Fine you can play with her a bit..." Yellow eyes said with an evil grin.

They're conversation had taken 5 minutes in its self so I got up and tried to run. Yellow eyes caught me and held my hands behind my back while green eyes slapped me.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to run away from your problems?" Green eyes asked with a wicked grin as he punched me in the stomach.

I whimpered quietly praying Hunter would come to my rescue. Green eyes punched me hard in the stomach leaving me winded and gasping for breath. I whimpered as his fist collided with my face leaving it aching and throbbing. Then he did something I didn't expect: he ripped my shirt off.

"Stop please, stop." I cried.

"Shhh it will all be over soon." yellow eyes whispered in my ear, causing an unpleasant shiver to run down my spine.

The green eyed vampire clawed across my chest, forcing a a scream out from my throat. He laughed as the blood cascaded down to my stomach, and my eyes began to glow a faint blue, the air around us got colder and colder until I could easily see my breath in front of me coming out in small puffs of smoke. I heard a low growl from the bush and looked over to it with teary eyes. I found myself pushed onto the ground and saw a big black wolf pounce onto green eyes tearing him to shreds, then stalk towards yellow eyes who seemed petrified before he growled and his nails extended considerably, he charged toward Hunter, all of the scratches did absolutely nothing to him and he bit into the vampire's shoulder. I spit out blood from being hit so many times in the face and looked up at the black wolf waiting for him to finish the job. He tore yellow eyes' head off and walked over to me. His eyes focused on my face, they didn't wander to my body they just stared into my mine. Hunter shifted and kneeled down, he then grabbed my waist and pulled me to him and hugged me. I sobbed quietly into his shoulder, and he just sat there holding me, I felt a drop of liquid fall onto my shoulder and looked up. Hunter was crying.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered

"I-I forgive you." I said.

"No, you have every right to hate me, to never want to see me again, but Abby I love you, and I always, always will..." He said looking down at me tears still dripping down his face.

"Hunter I-I... I love you too." I whispered. He lowered his face to mine and kissed me, in that moment everything was perfect, I mean he even had the same blue jeans Wisp had given him on! (yay for no nudity!). But like all good and perfect things they come to an end.