Chapter 6: Cat Fight

*+*+*ABBY POV*+*+*

'Hunter you can let go now.' I said.

'No I can't.' He answered.

'Yes you can now please let go.' I asked.

'No.' He said sternly.

'Cmon this is getting awkward!' I said desperately.

'Fine...' He said as he released me from his tight hold.

"Okay now that that's over we need to get home so byeeeeeee!!" I said as I phased into a small White house cat with grey spots and started to walk away.

The girl walked in front of me and picked me up by the scruff.

"You and you're family aren't going anywhere, the vampires know where to find you and they will go after you again. You're only safe in my pack." She finished.

"Not true! She'll be safe with me and my pack!" My mate exclaimed.

"She was taken under your protection wasn't she?" She said getting aggravated.

"Yes, because they snuck into her room when she was passed out." My mate answered clearly getting frustrated.

She walked up to Hunter and put a hand on his shoulder

'Stop touching him or I will rip your damn hand off...' I growled in my head.

"Do you think she's safe with you or with me?" She asked in a soft voice I didn't think she was capable of.

"She's still my mate and she has to go to my pack." Hunter said annoyed.

"And she will in time..." Scarlett said.

My mates eyes narrowed but he kept his mouth shut.

"Well then it's settled," she said.

She finally set me down on the ground, and I walked over to Hunter and just like the average house cat head butted his leg and rubbed up against him, he picked me up gently and I laid in his arms purring profusely.

She walked up to Hunter and me and said, "Follow me." She shifted into her wolf and ran to the edge if the meadow.

She beckoned us with her giant wolf head. Hunter and I shifted and ran with her. The sun was just coming up over the meadow and the flowers were blooming right on time a giant oak tree stood in the center flowers all around it, I jumped as a giant tree humanoid came around the tree trunk she nodded towards him and he raised a big mossy hand to say hello. She barked excitedly and ran past the tree beast and we followed her. I seriously think she is bipolar but maybe not. When we got to the pack house All of the wolves hid behind trees to phase and put clothes on, it was a little awkward at till Hunter got dressed in a pair of jeans... WITHOUT A SHIRT!!!!!!! Wow just, wow he was not making this any easier for me.

"Hey I never got the chance to ask about your pack so...what's it like?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well... I'm alpha of the Blue Moon Pack most of us are from Australia, hence the accent, since I'm alpha the pack followed me here I don't know what in going to tell them..." Hunter trailed off.

"Well you're still their alpha aren't you and that means you lead your pack no matter what, and I want to meet them all." I finished.

"HEY!" I yelled as I ran towards the girl who had found me.

"I never caught your name." I said as I neared her.

"Scarlett." She put simply.

"I'm Abby." I said energetically.

"That's nice." She said flatly.

"When do I get to I to go to my mate's pack?" I asked.

"Eventually..." She said as she stared off at something.

"Since he's the alpha thought that means he has to take care of them though." I said.

"Could you please stop asking so many freaking questions, it's like you don't know anything about pack life!" She yelled.

"Hmm I wonder why? Oh yeah I DONT! I'VE ONLY BEEN IN ONE PACK AND THEY TREATED ME AS THEIR OWN PERSONAL PUNCHING BAG, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!!" I yelled angrily.

"What's all this yelling abo- Abby?" Someone ask yelled as they walked around the corner.

I wheeled around recognizing the voice- the voice of my best friend, Georgia.

"Georgia? What the heck are you doing here?!?" I asked.

"Well, I'm in this pack..." Georgia said.

"So you're a werewolf?" I asked.

"Nope. Imma werecat!" She said.

"REALLY!?!? So am I!" I said.

"Hurry up and say your hello's so we can get to the pack house. Oh and Hunter you can bring your pack if you'd like, you will be staying here a while."Scarlett said.

Right as she said that about 200 wolves came out of the forest looked around, and ran towards Hunter and I. At first I was shocked then i realized they were gonna shift and ran behind a tree. Hunter followed me and grabbed my hand.

"You really are scared of seeing naked people." He said with a chuckle.

"Well I'm sorry that I would like to keep my innocence." I said every word laced with sarcasm.

"C'mon it's not like you won't eventually see it." Hunter said playfully.

"First of all ew, second you really are a demonic little Australian aren't you?" I said.

"Well... yeah." He said with a fierce smile as he pulled my out from behind the tree.

Thankfully everyone was clothed, or I would have killed my mate.

"So babe, this is the pack!" My mate exclaimed enthusiastically.

A blonde teenage girl with lots of makeup glared daggers at me as Hunter kissed my cheek. She looked about 17 the same age as my mate.

When Georgia saw who I was looking at walked she up beside me and whispered."Do you want me to do something about the mutt trying to kill you with her eyes?"she asked.

"No it's fine." I said.

"Hey you, mutt! Do you have something to say to your new Luna?" Georgia asked with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, bring it on b*tch." She said still staring daggers at me.

"Okay, but be warned I'm not exactly human, mutt." I sighed quietly to myself.

"Not human? Oh yeah you're right you're something worse a lousy, good for nothing werecat." She said.

"Whatever." I said turning away.

As I turned to walk away I felt the vibrations underfoot move a considerable amount, meaning someone was following me. I turned just in time to catch the girl's punch with my hand. I twisted her arm and flipped her, she jumped up and sprung towards me phasing in midair into a small tawny wolf, I jumped aside and she missed me. She circled around me, and bit at my legs missing every time, 'my turn to phase missy.' I thought. I phased into my big leopard form, gasps erupted from the crowd of on lookers. The girl bit my left front leg I let out a roar of pain and clawed at her face with my 3 inch retractable claws. She released my leg and I saw this as my chance to strike I bit down on her back leg, allowing my 4 inch canine teeth to sink deep into her leg, she howled in pain, I saw a big black wolf with white paws run towards us and growl, I released but kept my head high and strutted towards my growling mate and phasing into my "normal" human self again. The next thing I knew I was on the ground and jaws snapping in my face. Out of know were Scarlett had the wolf in her hand and was strangling her. The wolf scratched her face blood oozing out of the wound, but she didn't move she tightened her grip on its neck dropped the wolf and phased into her wolf and more gasps erupted from the crowed and she knocked the girl out. Scarlett shifted and now had silver on her claws. she wobbled a little and fell to her knees a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes caught her before she could fall any further. I started feeling a burning sensation in the place where she bit me, I wobbled a little where I stood. "M-my arm." I said before everything went black.