Introduction

Hi guys,this is my first book,so basically, you'll have to bear with me.I've read wonderful books by our Hausa writers,lallai bamu da dama! We are really trying. So,please bear with me in case of grammatical errors and stuffs like that.. I'm a male writer,actually I haven't seen Hausa male writers, u can comment if u know any.Ohh I forgot, my name,Ameenu Balami, from.. U can guess.
~
My P.O.V
Inside my Dad's Mercedes,
Tell ur mummy tell ur daddy,
Binladin legend we ready to party,
What ya name where ya come from?
From your looks u from London.
Badman binladin-Hello

~
I bring out my itel..yeah, local and start writing.
Abdulhameed is a cool guy,25,but unlike many of the guys in many wattpad books, he isn't having a long nose,beards or sideburns(perhaps he'll have them subsequently.. Lol), but surely there is something special about him,he can draw like crazy, and he has an usual type of eye,slightly colored contrary to many Africans. His Dad,Alh. Yusuf Hamidu,is a business man and a sideline politician,he owns multiple Plazas within and outside his state of Origin, Borno. while his mum,Hajiya Amina Mailafiya is a medical doctor by qualification but a housewife by practice, crazy huh? He has five siblings, been the eldest,followed by Khadija,who's 20,and is studying Medicine in Jami'atul Mustaqbal(The future university),Khartoum, Sudan.She's followed by Asma'u, who's just gotten admission in Baze university, Abuja,she's 18 years old and studying Business, she's definitely Daddy's girl.She's followed by Khalil, who's just in Ss1 and wants to be a footballer,mum always go gaga when he mentions 'foot' not to talk of 'ball'.Khalil is followed by Hassana and hussaina ,yes,they're twins, I'll upload there pictures subsequently.
Hi guys, this is just an introduction to Hameed and his family, I'll continue from here after hearing from you guys. Don't forget to vote and invite your friends.
Love msspharrr nanahnjidda AFRICANBITCH for supporting and inspiring me.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤