Chapter 7

This pic was shot in Maid last month, by a good friend of mine,Maid is beautiful, is it?
Hameed's P.O.V
Wow, time flies,its been a month since Faruk's wedding with my lovely sister has been set,we've gone far in preparation.I am very happy for my sister and my best friend, their wedding is really something am looking forward to, we'll do everything possible to make it a grand one, it has to be on fleek.

"Good morning mummy,good morning Baba"
"Morning, how are you?"
"I'm fine Baba"
"You seem to be very happy this morning" mum asked? As if trying to guess.
"Hhh,yes mummy, this Khadija's wedding of a thing is just making me happy wallahi, I've been wanting to see such a day"
"Can you imaging this boy Alhaji? Instead of him to go and start preparing for his own he's here saying he's happy for others" mum said
"It's not his fault, we have been treating him like a baby,that's why,by the time we stop him from eating my wife's food, he'll learn his lesson" Dad joked.

I stood up to walk to the dining when Dad called me back, he said I should be preparing for Maiduguri, which I'll be going next tomorrow for some business issues. I wasn't happy at all, because it was sudden. I proceeded to the dining and ate some kind of concoction I don't even know, Khadija must be responsible for this kind of breakfast,all in the name of balanced diet,I pity Faruk mehn!

Almost done with my breakfast, I felt two small hands cover my eyes from behind, only Asma'u could have such hands in this house right now cos the kids have already gone to school.
"Hajiya Asma'u kenan! What do you think? That your hands have grown a little more or what?" I laughed as I said
"Kai! Ya Hameed, how did you know? It's all my hands' fault, I know what to do next time"
"Do whatever you want to do, you're not changing that hand dai,haha"
"So,how was your night?"
Did Asma'u just asked that, hehe,wonders shall never end. Hmm,this means only one thing, this chinguli thing is upto something, haha,let's see o!
"My night was wonderful, you don't usually ask me of my night, we just greet and shikenan! What are you upto? Hajiya Asma'u!" I gave her a questioning look and folded my hands.
"Haha,sabon salo neh kawai from today, I'm not upto anything, atleast not more than your power"
I told you, this girl is upto something, I just hope it's not something big. I nodded, signifying that she should continue. "Um,dama there's one girl da ta raina min wayo like this, that mu gidanmu gabadaya mu matsiyata ne,we don't even have a Benz in our house sef,pls Ya Hameed, I want to teach her a lesson, drive me to skul in Baba's Benz,pls"
"Hmm,Asma'u that's not what took you to school, for today only, I'll do that, because I don't want my little angel been harassed,but I'm not part of this next time,clear?"
"Yes,yes,very clear,thanks a lot, you're the best brother wallahi" she said and gave me a hug. Can you imaging? This girl is impossible, but let me save her ass this time, I'm in a good mood today.

We entered the school and I asked where I should drop her,she pointed at the direction of the classes. While approaching, I could see various types of cars,that's the problem with bringing children here I thought, but I trust my Asma'u, other people's flashy cars,or golden watches will not Change how she does her things, so,am not afraid of all those hungry guys that want to prey on this new part1 students. I dropped her,and decided to stay a little while and see what's going on, since the students were outside. I saw the so called big boys and big girls, haha I couldn't resist to laugh,me and Faruk use to be the ladies guys,especially Faruk sef,but everything changed, for good anyway.

I decided to call Zahra and asked if she was already in school, and she said no,yeah I was dating Zahra,a lot happened in two months, I even replaced her iPhone 6 with iPhone 7,knowing well enough that 8 was out,but hey,I'm not that rich,even the 7, I collected her 6 and went to Banex plaza where I added some thousand bucks and got a new iPhone 7. On my birthday, she sponsored a small party for me at Transcorp,it was really amazing, she came along with five of her friends and I brought just three. Anyway,that was one of the few things that happened in a month old date. So,for someone to say I love her alone is an understatement. I was obsessed with her.
Since she said she wasn't in school, I decided to go to her department's side,to tell her best friend, Zeelazee,who's original name is Zainab,to tell her I was here,but upon reaching the department, I saw someone like Zahra, she with a guy around my age,I dialled her number and she answered,oh my God,so it's her!
"Hello,Zahra,I couldn't hear you well,the network was bad,are at home or school?"
"Oh sorry, I said I was at home,and still at home, I don't think I'll even come today"
"Oh,okay then" I hung up
Now, I was sure who the girl was, but I couldn't understand, why would she lie?
I quickly brought out my phone and snapped them both,it was just their side views but anyone who knows them could identify,that way,I left.
******************************
Thanks to all my readers, thanks to those who pointed out some of my mistakes, about spacing, pls tell me if it's okay. Zahra is cheating! Is she? Or is there a misunderstanding? Guys can be jealous oo hmm! Ku bisu a slow😂
School has resumed o! So,the update style will change to Sundays, bear with me. I love u guys!
Much love Bilqeesuadamu AFRICANBITCH itz_Mjay Asmaaah__ CocoMeena AmirahJulde deeju__
I love you people, Sar! I've not forgotten you,something big for ya!❤❤❤❤❤❤