Appreciation

OK guys! I don't know where to start from. On 27th September of 2017,I penned down the first words of this story. I absolutely had no idea of what it should be like. I was, and still not a fan of books. I've hardly read more than 10 books all my life(apart from academic). I didn't know what direction to take every time I concluded a chapter. I only made sure I created enough suspense to leave my readers interested in my story. There would have been hundreds of errors here and there as this is my first attempt at writing a story,my sincere apologies,I'll take my time to edit the story subsequently. For the whole of 2018 I didn't write, I was caught up in school affairs and I wouldn't dare try writing,school alone is enough burden. Completing this story means a lot to me.At a point it wasn't about just been a wattpad author, it was about finishing something I have started. So for me,this is a sign that I'll be able to start many other things in the future and finish them. I dedicate this book to each and every person who took his or her time out of the limited time we all have to read this beautiful garbage. Thank you so much and may all your dreams come true. For those who would like to get in contact with me,feel free to slide into my dm. My heart is open to your suggestions and criticism as I am working on a new piece that would leave you guys with dropped jaws. The story of Hameed I believe is a story of a lot of Nigerian youth,graduating university, struggling to find a Job and settling. I tried my best to weave it into words that made sense with a touch of fantasy to entertain you guys and a lot of life and love quotes to reflect on. What do you think will happen when a bad boy falls in love with a good girl raised by strict parenting. Would he get his way with her or will her parent's strict mode of parenting defeat him? If you're eager to find out then Watch out for "Polaris: The northern star" which is my next story.
Thank you so much❤
I love y'all to the bits❤
Hameed's story has come to a wonderful end.
28,384 words
27th September 2018-15th May 2020.