Chapter 11

So I decided to write an update because some people actually thought it was a completed work. I'm sorry. But I'll fasten my writing pace. Thanks everyone!

Still on Hameed's P.O.V
We drove back and picked up Fatima,my favorite cousin. The reason is simple,she can cook like mad!! I've told her to go into catering a number of times, but she declined.

"So Zahrah,meet Fatima,my favorite cousin"

"And Fatima,this is Zahrah,my future wife"

They exchanged pleasantries and it seemed they'll move along well.

We dropped Fatima by and headed home.
As we entered our gate,I could see mama staring impatient. She came closer and started
"Where have you people been?"

"Let me talk" I whispered to Zahrah

"Mama,we just went to socialize,you people suggested it,

" Where's Zahrah's mum"I asked

"The driver had to take her home,she wanted to attend to visitors"

That was a good news, I definitely wouldn't dare leave Zahrah drive back alone. On our way to Zaharah' home,she received a text from her mum which I helped her read cos she was driving..
It read:
"Where are you guys?,just gave you sometime to say hi and you people disappeared, anyway,I'm already home,and if Hameed so wishes,I'll like him to have dinner with the family"

As soon as I was done reading the text,we both laughed out loud.

"What's mum upto?" Zahara asked

"I'm supposed to be asking you that" I laughed

"Innalillahi! Road safety" Zahrah said all of a sudden

"I don't have my license with me" she added

"One chance! Don't stop" I advised

She went as high as 130km/hr. I could see an officer in the middle of the road waving his hands signifying we should stop.

"Don't stop" again I added

As we came closer the officer went off the road and we passed. But we weren't safe. Few minutes later I could see the siren lights popping via my side mirror and remember, "objects in the mirror are nearer than they appear". If we get caught,nothing less than 300K will free us. We almost killed an officer. It was time to switch the driver.

" Zahrah,go to the backseat " I said holding the stirring as firm as possible. She took her leg off the accelerator and for a moment, the speed reduced. In a few seconds I and Zahrah switched seats. Once I was on the wheel,I took an unexpected turn to the flyover at city gate(yes,we went that far,we were running for our lives). From the side mirror I could see their blue hilux passing straight. I sighed of relief.

"Alhamdulillah(thanks to Allah)" Zahrah busted out. I could see sweat and tears on her face..she was full of fear.

"We're safe now, Darling" I gave her an assuring look

"What would've happened if you weren't here?" she asked

"I don't know, but now that I'm here,who cares?"

We arrived Zahrah's home just before Maghrib(the 4th of the 5 daily Muslim prayers said at sunset). This was my first time inside Zahrah's home. It was a big house,it felt so quiet.

"Hamzah,take yaya Hameed to your room so he can pray" she told a young boy I presumed to be her brother.

"Ina wuni yaya?(good evening-senior brother) he greeted me,his braces looked nice on him. I gave him a handshake and we greeted.

"Bring him to the dining when he's done" she added

I went to Hamza's room and prayed after performing ablution in a tap outside. He led me to the dining. I was amazed, that was a type of dining I would want. The table was not there. Beautiful rugs were laid on the floor with table mats. The room's lighting was golden,and the rugs matched the colour. It may be old fashioned but I loved the scenario.
"Time for dinner everyone" Zahrah's mum came in

Hello! What's up guys! Thanks for all those reading/voting/commenting and sharing❤❤
I love all of you loadi loadi❤❤