Chapter 10

Hello guys! I'm sorry I couldn't update the following day...so sorry... Adulrashid threatened to kill me if I don't update early😂 And u see,I can't come and go and kill myself... So I have to write..we're reaching 2K reads💃 Thanks to y'all❤ Hameed,Zahra and everyone loves you. Who's your favorite character so far? Drop your comments!!

Still on Hameed's P.O.V

Why does this have to happen this way(but it's good to see her in the dress she bought when I escorted her shopping weeks ago, I didn't buy it for her.. I only escorted, you can call me yeye boyfriend if you like).

I went out of the parlour and went to where their car was parked. I leaned on the car as I watched her coming out(gosh! She looked gorgeous in the red atamfa-african textile she wore) I almost smiled but hey, we're not settled yet...I hope we do.

As she came closer,the fragrance of her perfume blew away my mind,it scented strawberry like and yes,I love fruits and anything that has to do with them. That's why my favorite juice is fruit salad(is it a juice? Whatever!!). She was finally close to me,I could sense my rising pulse. She leaned as I leaned on the car and said nothing.

"Why are you doing as if we're meeting for the first time?" I finally killed the silent

"Have we met before?"

"C'mon,we're out of the parlour, enough of the pretence" I said giving her a serious look

"How're you"

"I'm fine....I guess"

"You guess?"

Again, she was silent.

I carried on

"You know we need to talk, and I think we're mature enough to sort out our differences in times like this,now I would like you to come with me,let's go out where we can have some privacy, OK?"

We couldn't really risk allowing anyone know that we already knew each other,and we both don't really know why😂

Hopefully, she agreed by walking towards my car when I held her hand and whispered "Hajiya,what's wrong with your own car?"

"Do I have a car?" She glared at me

"Motan mama ai tamu ce(mum's car is certainly ours)" I told her giving her a wink

We walked back where her mum's car was and drove out,yes,she allowed me to drive her mum's car(I wouldn't allow myself to be driven by a girl, not that I think girls cannot drive o,haka kawai-just like that)

We drove to junkyard, far away from my home where we sat and and ordered some drinks. I could spot a lot of young guys smoking shesha,thinking they were actually having a good time.

"Here's your Coke Sir,and your water ma'am" our orders were ready

After some sips,Zahrah decided to break the silence "So what exactly are we doing here?"

"I don't know,we are just having a good time, I-i um guess"

She said nothing... I continued
"Zahrah,I'm sorry over what happened between us,but I think we can sort this out,certainly without breaking up,not this time,I ain't ready for that"

"Haha,you're funny o,shey you know that? Who cares if the other party is ready before a breakup"

"Do you really want us to breakup?"

"I don't know"

"Zahrah kenan! I've apologized, I know I caused this,and I think you too should"

"I'm only apologizing so I don't be the bad person in this story"

I feel so light,it was as if something heavy on my head was brought down. I smiled

"Cheers to happiness" I said raising my glass towards hers as she brought it closer.

"Don't break my glass, I'm not ready to pay anyone a dime" she said.

"It's 4:00pm,I think we should get going" I said as I went for the car key which was on the table,our hands clashed,she wanted to drive back home.

"I'll allow you to drive home,if only.."

"If only what?" Zahrah interrupted!

"Let's go,I'll tell you when we get into the car,here,take the car key"

We went inside the car,as soon as she started the engine I placed my hand on hers which was on the gearstick. She looked at me in the eye,and for a moment, it felt like only both of us existed on planet earth.

"We've never kissed" I whispered

"Uhm..yeah..but I've never kissed" she said slowly

"Me too" I said rubbing my head continuously

I was about going back to my normal sitting position when Zahrah held my hand tighter and placed her lips on mine. Throughout the moment,my arms were round her waist as hers were round my neck. It lasted a few seconds,but it felt like my lips were dipped into gulli-shuwa (a type of sweet made with sugar and milk in northern Nigeria). This was a feeling of Bliss!

"How was it?" She asked

"Amazing" I said

"I love you Hameed"

"And I love you more"

[My phone rings]

I decided not to answer the call cos it's an unknown number. A few minutes later,I received a text from the same number.
"Hey,Hameed,it's me Fatima,I just saw you at Junk-yard,wanted you to drop me off"

Fatima is a cousin of mine. I'm much older than her,but whenever I had issues with anyone at home,I used to move to their house,her Dad is a very gentleman and would call my Dad and talk to him.

"Zahrah,take the next turn to take us back to junk-yard,a cousin of mine wants us to drop her off"

"OK"

Hello guys,yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Hameed and Zahra did all that. A little bit of romance is not bad anyway. They're humans too. Please whatever I've written here is total fiction and does not represent any Individual or religious views!! Let's make it to 2K on this chapter pls!!! love y'all.