Chapter 6

And if you wanna keep me, then you better treat me,like a damn princess, make that an empress,cos I'm so done, not being your number one.
Superficial love-Ruth B
**********************
Khadija's P.O.V
As soon as I gave them my reply, I ran out of the parlour. I banged close my room door. Happiness was moving all around me,as in each and every part of my nervous system. I quickly called my younger sister, who's in Baze university, 100 level, Asma'u!

"Hello,Asma'u just leave whatever you're doing and come over,plss""Haha, don't worry, I'm already at the gate,just hope it's not one of your pranks, cos I'll chop you raw"In a flash, Asma'u came in, she is also a gossip freak! She started,"Hey,mis...

"Haha, don't worry, I'm already at the gate,just hope it's not one of your pranks, cos I'll chop you raw"
In a flash, Asma'u came in, she is also a gossip freak! She started,
"Hey,miss,am not seeing anything special here o!"
"Asma'u, just keep calm,am getting married.." She couldn't wait for me to land, she cut in
"Dan Allah (for God's sake)please tell me, hey! poor Faruk, I know it's not him,let me call him and give him the saddest story ever"
"Hey bad belly! Toh it's him,my Faruk, my King,my heart,my controller, my everything"
Asma'u hugged me so tight like she has never before and whispered "I'm happy for you,I can't wait".
We started gisting about how " one in town" kind of wedding we want it to be. Starting from the "aso bi" or "anko" as the case maybe,to the artists we'll invite, to the catering company we're going to employ and the hottest of all,which make up artist to invite. Hmm! If we're to follow what Asma'u is saying, the wedding will be more like a presidential one. She's such a crazy sis but one thing that doesn't change is her love, for all of us and especially her bestie,Ya Hameed.
"My Money my body na your own o!" My phone rang,it's the special ringtone I set for Faruk,my husband to be, my life, the one that will take care of me forever, the father of my unborn kids,the only one that will be permitted to touch me,hold me,kiss me,and play with me however he wishes, as long as I'm okay with it.
Innalillahi! Did I just miss his call? Oh my Allah, what will he be thinking of right now?
"Madam!call him now,tell him you were busy thinking of him and missed the call" Asma'u chuckled
"Hey,zan wanka miki mari fa (I'll give you a dirty slap" I replied humorously
"So so,so so,ni dake mun dace!" My phone rang again, its still the message ringtone I've set for Faruk, it's just one of the silly Hausa songs that talk about love, wait, what did I even say? All Hausa songs are love songs,haha.
I opened the text message and it read
"My best friend's sister, became my friend,became my best friend,became my girlfriend, now trying to become my wife,hmm! I don't know what spell you've casted on me,but wallahi it's working! From the first time I saw you in the kitchen, remember! I and Hameed went in search for food and then I set my eyes on you while Hameed was busy begging you to make us a noodle.Hhh. I didn't just see you as you, I saw the doctor in you, the love in you,and the wife in you. Alhamdilillah,the first step towards our marriage has been taken.I know you are wearing a smile like I am over here.Goodnight, wife?"
I just couldn't believe Faruk sent all these,I've never known him to be a poet or anything literature. Surely,my spell is working,haha,my beauty spell?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holla! Pacito pacito souva sova çito,no vamos pegando,pokito pokito,lol. Really, love is a mystery, the biggest reflex I know, no one makes it happen, it happens to people anytime, anywhere,with anybody. I love love. Enough of my thoughts. Thanks to everyone, 80 reads for a poor me isn't a small thing, thanks to all my friends. We are like a family now, wattmilly actually, haha,love you all.
This chapter is dedicated to tima32 eemaan14 Niqab_hearthrob H_I_Kabo nafisatuu ❤❤❤❤