Chapter 12

Hello my people! Hope y'all are having a nice weekend. Don't worry about mine..Maiduguri can be so frustrating😂💔 But maybe it's because of the brokenness...Let's kukuma do and resume sef! Before somebody dies of "patara syndrome"😂💔

And yeah,we've not peeked into our other couple's life(Khadijah and Faruk). This should be their chapter. Their marriage is fast approaching.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So,Hameed's dinner with the family went well. Everyone loved him. Hameed wasn't the shy type, he cracked a lot of joke and made the dinner a "one to remember".

" I wish you could sleep over so we can play PlayStation till dawn" Hamzah lamented as Hameed tries to convince him that he'd come back again.

Khadijah's P.O.V
Today's 21st,omg time flies!! It's exactly a month since our wedding date was fixed. We have already gone far in preparation. Mama has bought a lot of house materials for me. The favorite thing we've bought so far is the Royal bed set. It's so big and flamboyant. I love my things that way. Mum actually went to Turkey to get it herself. She sent me some pictures via what's app and I made my choice. Of course she didn't go to Turkey to only get me a bed set. The chairs,curtains,room accessories, kitchen utensils, everything that had to do with my house stuffs were bought there. Let me check my what's app for some messages.

Omg! Faruk has been texting me

"Hey Love❤"

"Love, you there?😪"

"Today's exactly a month to our wedding😊"

"I can't wait to marry my mumu wife😂💔"

Wow,he sent all these? What have I been doing sef? I should give him a call I guess. But he maybe at work. Let me just reply his messages.

"Sugar❤"

"I'm so sorry,I was actually busy in the kitchen"

"Yes, it's a month, and I can't wait❤💃"

"To marry my mumu husband😂💔"

What's app GB:[Faruk is online]

"So you're calling your husband mumu?😪"

"it's not your fault Sha"

"Nasan maganin ki😂"(I know how to deal with you)

"I'm at work now. Let's have a dinner date after Isha"(Isha is the last of the daily Muslim prayers said at the start of the night)

" Yayy💃 can't wait to see my baby" I texted back

"Then make sure you bring along feeding bottles for the baby😂"he replied

And added " bye,my oga's here"

I can't stop blushing! The last time I met Faruk was 2 weeks ago. He just got a job recently with an engineering firm. So he's been extra busy making money so he can provide a me with all the things I need. All I ever need from my husband is an unending love. I love him to an extent I wouldn't want to waste his money on my wardrobe and personal stuffs. I'll start a business after our marriage I thought. Only the thought of our dinner date has been heating up my cheeks every now and then through out the day.

I made sure I had a very good dress to make my future husband know that I'm the right woman for him,even physically. Cos I know as much as men love women with good virtues,the body is something that can't be left out. I've been working out for sometime to fix my body up. Basically, I tended to understand Faruk's taste.

He often teased "look how slim you are" until I summoned the courage one day and asked him "you wish I was fatter?"

"No of course, just a little bit more of,kin gane ai?(hope you get?)" he said gesticulating as if he drew a hip shape on air.

I've worked out really hard in the past 2 weeks and I hope Faruk notices it. So I'll be wearing something tighter. There was no need to makeup, natural will do just fine. I mean this is a man that would get me undressed in 2 weeks,I'm such a fool to think like this (I mentally slapped myself).

"Khadijah! Khadijah! Yaya Faruk's here" Asma'u Shouted from downstairs. Thank God I was done dressing.

"Bye!" I waved at Mama and Baba who were watching the news as I headed for the exit.

Faruk was in his car. A black G-class Mercedes. I always love the scent inside his car,it reminds me of some of the favorite times we've had in there.

"Salamu alaikum" I greeted him first.

"Wa'alykum salam,gimbiyata!(my princess)"he replied. The smile on his face is priceless.

"I'm glad you are here,I know you must be tired to the core" I said,touching his cheeks.

"When it comes to you, even the body wants to be here,you're all that matters".

"Thanks a lot sweetheart"

"So,shall we?" He asked!

"Yeah,sure"

I didn't know where we were heading to. And I felt it would be awkward to ask so I kept mute. Occasionally, I would secretly look at his beautiful face, yes! Beautiful! He's too good to be handsome. Perhaps its just in my eyes but I like it like that. We gisted about random topics. He gave me his phone to view some of the pictures from our house. He didn't tell me which area it was. Faruk is beginning to be a surprise kinda guy. I love it anyway!

Once we reached our destination,he alighted and opened the door for me.
"My lady" he says as he bows

"Thank you my lord!"

"It's always a pleasure to serve you,you look gorgeous,welcome to the paradise on earth, I assure you by the time we're done here,you'll be left speechless," Faruk added

I was already speechless. We were in front of a tower. I could see beautiful peacocks around the compound. Faruk brought out a black piece of clothe and tied around my eye.

"Hold my hands firmly, just follow my lead" he whispered into my ear.

Wallahi my legs were shaking, yearning to take me where Faruk wants to lead them to.

My eyes were impatient,longing to see the view Faruk wants to unfold them to.

Authors note:
Hello beautiful people. So I actually spent 2 hours to make this chap a long one. My playlist has kept a good company😊

Who's more romantic between Faruk and Hameed? Drop your comments!! Don't forget to Vote! Comment! And share! With your friends.
Love y'all💞