Forty-three

October 4th
9:30pm
Manhattan, New York

Harper stood in the hotel that would be her life for the next couple of days, pacing as she waited for Corbyn and the boys to arrive. Every time the doors opened she'd snap her head up and feel her heart start to beat out of her chest, only to find out it wasn't him.

Harper worried that she didn't fit in with the people here, that she wouldn't fit in with Corbyn and the boys. She came from a family who struggled very often with money, that was one of the reasons she got a job and worked as much as she did, which Corbyn usually told her was too much and she'd be lying if she said she didn't agree, but helping her family not struggle anymore was important to her, so she did it.

Harper felt hands wrap around her eyes, suddenly feeling very panicked until the soft and warm voice of Corbyn rang through her ears.

"Guess who?"

Her face hurt from smiling as she turned around and wrapped her somewhat sort arms around his neck, standing on her tippy toes to make sure her head reached his shoulder. Corbyn's arms went underneath her backpack and wrapped tightly around her waist as he pulled her as close as he possibly could.

This hug was so much different than the one at the train station. This hug was full of meaning and somehow managed to say the words neither of them had said to each other in person yet. Hugging Corbyn felt like a new level of safety to the girl, she felt like for the first time in her life she was at the right place at the right time and it all started because she misdialed an postmate drivers number.

Corbyn pulled away from the hug and brought one hand up to cup harpers face.

"Harper Wallace, Ive been falling in love with you since I met you and it wasn't until you met a douche bag that I realized it. I promise to never treat you the way he did, to love you when you're feeling antisocial, to love you when you're hyper, to love you when someone else eats the last taco,to love you when you start to panic, to be there to calm you down everytime. That guy was so wrong when he said no one wanted you, I do. Every god damn day until I die" and with that, he kissed her. He connected their lips with his large soft hand sill planted tenderly on her face.

God it was the best kiss she's ever had.

"HARBYN! HARBYN! HARBYN!" Jack and Daniel screamed as four boys and a kissing couple stood in the middle of a high end lobby and shared their feelings.

"Guys, my ship is sailing and I'm not even mad about it" Jonah said as he took a video of the couple, causing both of them to smile into the kiss.

"Be mine" he whispered when they pulled away. Harper looked into his eyes, feeling herself start to fall all over again.

"I think I've been yours for a while ocean eyes" she whispered before placing her lips back on his, neither of them trying to hide the smiles on their face.