Ninety-seven

August 15th
5:30pm-Pennsylvania time
2:30pm-California time

"I've packed and repacked five times"Harper huffed as she sat on the floor, running a hand through her natural curly hair as Corbyn looked at the girl; the effortless smile on his face as he watched her.

"They have stores in La, just bring yourself"Harper shot her boyfriend a playful look as he let out a laugh.

"Did you ever think we would end up here?" She asked, folding one of her yellow Tshirts back into her largest suitcase properly.

"No, I didn't think when you asked me not to spit in your food it would end with you moving in with me" Harper looked at his ocean blue eyes, her heart skipped a beat as she thought about it; everything they had been through in the past year. She hadn't thought about it, in a very long time.

All of this, her future, her dreams, her love of her life; all because she was in such a rush to get her food she mistyped the area code.

"Me either-"

"Hey! There's my black sweater! I've been looking for that all month"

"I may have hid it before you left after grad"

"Of course you did" he said with a chuckle, even so far away it was like you could feel the love between the two of them.

"Hey Corbs-"

"Harp! Come on it's time for dinner!" Harper felt a frown on her face as she felt defeated. She just wanted to stay in her little bubble, with Corbyn, and never leave it.

"Duty calls" she huffed,

"Hey Harp?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll see you soon"

" I love you so much"

"I love you back"

"Bye"

"Bye babygirl"