Sixty-nine

November 3rd
12:30am
New York City, New York

The two laid in the bed in Corbyn's hotel room that night, Harper was almost asleep when she felt soft kisses being placed on the back of her neck while the arms around her waist tightened, brining her closer. She felt herself smiling like an absolute idiot as she turned around and laid on her back, turning her head to the side to face him.

"Hello babygirl" Corbyn whispered, softly placing his forehead on hers.

The two had been nothing but soft and gentle with one another since they got to the hotel room. Anyone could have felt the love in the air if they had walked into the room they'd be sharing for the next few days.

"I wished for this, everyday for the last month" Harper whispered as Corbyn placed his head in her neck. Placing a kiss on his exposed shoulder, she wrapped her arms tighter around the boy who was now laying half on top of her and half on the bed, the two laying together right in the middle of the king size mattress.

"Im so sorry I can't be with you more" Corbyn whispered, not lifting his head up to meet her eyes but instead placing soft kisses along her collar bone and neck making her eyes flutter shut as a million butterflies swarmed her stomach.

"Don't apologize, you are out here doing what you love Corbyn and I couldn't be more proud of you forthat" Harper whispered back, the boy could feel her warm breath on his shoulder as she spoke, loving every moment of having each other in their arms.

"Sometimes, when I think about how we got here I laugh" Harper added, her voice still as soft and gentle as before.

"How come?" Corbyn asked, placing another kiss to her shoulder.

"If our daughter ever told us she met a boy online id freak out" She snorted, missing what she had said. Corbyn snapped his head up at her as his wide eyes looking into hers. Harper stopped laughing and started to freeze.

"Our daughter?" Corbyn asked, breaking out into a smile as he looked at her.

"You think about that kinda stuff?" Corbyn asked again, the smile still wide on his face.

"I can't imagine my life without you, without us. I have every hope in the world that one day we would be in that place" Harper whispered, a large blush falling over her cheeks as she dropped eye contact with him and looked away.

Softly bringing his hands up to her chin, he brought her head and eyes back up to meet his.

"I love you so much Harper Wallace, I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be my future"Corbyn whispered as he moved his head closer, placing his lips on hers, the two moving together like a symphony.

That night was the night the two brought their relationship to the next level, that night Harper gave a part of herself to him, a part she could never get back and she didn't regret it for even a second. Every moment, ever kiss, every touch felt right with him.

She was in love, so incredibly in love and she was positive nothing could change that.