The beginning

Darkness...All I could see was darkness and nothing else, there Was no light or sun. It surrounded everything. "Who am I," I thought to myself It ate up everything in its path. In the darkness, I can't get a sense that anything is important at all – life, death, pain. I placed my hands on a cold surface and Pushed it open. Everything was in color now there was no more Darkness. The light came all at once - not a steady dawn or a trickle of rays. Everything was cast in honeyed tones, beautiful yet unnerving. I moved my hand through the air, watching my fingers. It was almost as if the light had developed a thickness. My memories instantly rushed back to me, like they were running a mile or something. "My name is (__) Rīdā" I quietly said to myself. I stumbled out of the locker in a daze. But as soon as I did...I felt a strong pain in the back of my head. "Gghh...Oww..." I cried in pain. I can feel my cheek getting wet with tears. I don't remember crying for pain for the last few years of my life. Thankfully, The pain woke me up from my daze but, now I'm very annoyed. "Where am I? What is this place?" I thought myself out loud. I looked around the room, I noticed That it resembled a classroom. Yeah, This is a classroom all right. But...I don't recognize it. Confused as I was, I tried to remember how I ended up here. But no matter how hard I tried, The end I couldn't find out Why I was here....Then a memory floated into my head...

...I was kidnapped...

I was walking my usual route to school When suddenly,

Somehow I was shoved into a car.

I screamed as loud as I can

But,

No one came to rescue me....

Everyone pretended like nothing happened

It made me think

how awful the world is...

I guess after that

I lost Consciousness...

"I-I need...to f-find a way to...get out of here!" I said to myself as I frantically look for an exit. I ran as fast as I could to the classroom door, and Open with all my strength. As soon as the door was opened, I was greeted with an unpleasant sight. Something that resembles a mechanical monster, Screams out, "Hell yeah! Found you, little punk!"

I let out a small scream as I almost stepped on my own foot, Why was it looking for me! It notices that I was scared and It enjoyed seeing the terror in my eyes. "Gah-hhhh! Woooo! Hahaha!" It laughs maniacally. Quickly, I turn around as fast as I can and started running in the opposite direction. This obviously angered the Beast, So it's started chasing me. "Please God, let me live." I cried aloud. My lungs and heart were pumping, but the air didn't seem to be enough as I sprinted away From the monster.

Being chased was nothing like the movies. The stars look heroic, sexy and in command of the situation. The reality was far removed from that pretty version of running to save your skin. As I frantically dove toward the door, I saw...Something I never expect to see. I saw a group of students most likely my age. All of them at different uniforms, and different faces. "Ohhh...More people have arrived." Said one of the girls. "Did you all get chased by that monster, too!?" Another person said. I was too scared to answer his question, All I did was give a slight nod. Before I could get a hold of what was happening, Two other people rushed into the room, One of them was a girl and the other was a guy. They have fear painted all over their faces. The group of people asks the same questions they did when I entered. "W-wait" The girl yells on the top of her lungs. "Who are you guys...? And why am I here-" She was interrupted by one of the guys, He said quietly, "And that makes 17" I quietly spoke out "Pardon me, What do you mean by that?" He looked at me with his eyes, He answered my question, "I'm talking about us. There are 17 of us-All high schoolers. What do you think that means?"

After that they continue talking amongst each other, I didn't really pay attention to end our conversation. I'm the type of person who just likes to stay quiet. Suddenly, An unrecognizable voice echoed throughout the room. "Okayyyy, quiet everyone! Shimmy down, Shimmy down!" "No, no, no, it's simmer down.." Before I could say anything, the mechanical Beast pops out of nowhere! "Kyahahahaha! Thanks for bearing with us!" Everyone made a blood-curdling scream. My scream came from a place or terror, telling of a mind lost in absolute fear. The scream tore through me like a great shard of glass. I felt my eyes widen and pulse quicken, my heart thudding like a rock rattling in the box. I screamed like a baby in a tumble dryer, garbled, muffled, intermittent, but nonetheless distressing and intense. I couldn't hear anyone's talking over the screams but, Stuffed animals pop out of the mechs.

...Huh?

"See? We're outta the exisals. Now we're not scary no more, Right? Right?" The one named Momotaro said. The rest of the Bears continue to talk but, I stopped And listens to myself. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?!" I thought to myself. Everything didn't seem real, It was like from some video game or dream. While the Bears were talking I pinched my arm to Wake myself up from this nightmare. Instead of waking up in my house, I felt a strong pain in my arm. I guess this is all real, Isn't that wonderful...After pinching myself, I finally started listening to the weird bear things. The one named monosuke Said "Let's do this already. No one wants to watch a Bunch of generic high school whiners." WHINERS, I am not a whiner! "First, we'll Update your wardrobe So you guys will look cute and spiffy!" The Annoying bear yelled Obnoxiously. The exisals threw Colorful clothes into the air. I completely don't know what happened after that, It was something like a sailor moon transformation. "W-what am I wearing?" I asked nervously, While looking at the new clothes they gave me. It was more formal than my other school uniform, But I thought it was completely unnecessary. My uniform is all right why do they have to change it? "Mm-hm! Looking good! Now you look more like ultimates~!" Monophanie Cheered happily. I was confused when she said ULTIMATES, What does that mean? "Next up, The memory youse all been waiting for." Monosuke belted. "Hell yeah! Once the seal is broken, we'll be in the DOMAIN OF THE KILLING GAME!" Monokid boomed with laughter. " Now then, after the flashback light helps you remember you're Amazing talents...This amazing story will begin for real this time! "Monotaro declared

(flashback light stuff丿

~Author's note~

Thank you for reading my crappy little story~!

I hope you guys like it,

as much as I like to write it!

Please don't die a brutal death~!