Memories

It's been only a day after the murder of tenko chabashira and the execution of korekiyo shinguji. The heaviness was in my limbs as much as my mind. I cried until there was nothing left inside but a raw emptiness that nibbles at my insides like a hungry rat. My irises were threaded scarlet and my eyeballs hung heavy in their sockets. My whole body hung limp like each limb weighed twice as much as it had before and just moving it about was a slow, painful effort.

.

.

.

There was hope before.

.

.

Just a tiny flicker against the wind.

.

.

.

I let my hair cover my tear-filled eyes. "...I missed you..." I whispered as I clench tenko's large green pinwheel bow, It was the only thing that remained of her. There were bags underneath my eyes, and my hair was messed up. Everything was a blur for me. I didn't want to listen to anyone or anything. I slid down onto the floor while laying against the navy blue colored walls. "...Tenko-chan..." I whispered and repeated. After a few minutes, I quieted down. There was only an ugly sound heard; The sound of my sniffling and sobbing.

I close my eyes, ignoring the ruckus outside my door. In the beginning, it sounded like someone screaming but, the screaming soon turned into banging. It sounded like someone was punching the door or trying to unlock it. After a couple of minutes, the banging finally stopped and the front door of my dorm room slid open...

.

.

As I expected, It was Ouma Kokichi...

.

.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with is mischievous and disrespectful behavior, So I just ignored him and continue to stare at the green pinwheel bow. Even though I ignored the small child, I noticed that he had a bowl with ramen noodles inside of it and he also had a pair of chopsticks.

Kokichi smirked, closing the door behind him and walking over to me. Slowly, he sat down next to me, grabbing a pair of chopsticks and picked up some of the ramens from the bowl. After that, kokichi put his arm around me pulling me closer. I was so tired that I couldn't even push him away, instead, I glared at him with my empty eyes. After staring at him for a couple of minutes, I open my mouth sighed, "W-What on Earth are you doing...?"

"You'll Starve if you don't eat." Kokichi cooed As he placed the Chopsticks next to my mouth. "Say 'ahhh!" He said again as my cheeks turned into a faded shade of pink. I diverted my eyes from him and stared back at the pinwheel bow. After a couple of seconds past, the silence was interrupted by Kokichi voice, "You have to eat, And I won't let you go until you do!"

"...fine..." I said with a grunt of defeat. After saying that, Kokichi smirk grew as he put the chopsticks closer to my mouth. "Ahhh...!" he cooed as I blush ripened as I opened my mouth. Before the chopsticks touched my mouth, he quickly pulled them away. "You have to say 'Ahhh!'" He scolded as his smile grow even wider. Quietly, I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth again. "Ahhh..." I muttered unenthusiastically as he fed me the ramen.

.

.

.

.

.

When the bowl was completely empty, Kokichi smiled and patted me on the head like I was an animal. When he finished patting my head, he took the bowl and chopsticks and walked out of my room; Closing the door behind him. When I was finally all alone, I went back to staring at the green pinwheel bow. There is a tenseness to my muscles that makes me more like a mannequin than a woman of flesh and bone. The uncomfortableness spread through my mind like ink on paper. "Tenko wouldn't want me to act like this. She would want me to keep my chin up and live life facing forward...!" Quietly, I whisper to myself as my eyes continue to stare at her hair accessory.

I took a few seconds to breathe in and breathe, I slowly got back on my own two feet and walk towards the bathroom inside my dorm room. When I was inside the bathroom, I turned around and faced the mirror. As I stared into the reflective mirror, I noticed my messy hair and tired eyes. Slowly, I began to brush my hair and pull it back. Once it was fully pulled back, I begin to tie it up with the large green pinwheel bow with a white floral pattern.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...In memory of her...