Investigation time

Today was the day of Himiko's magic show. I really wanted to go and watch it but, I was still frightened about the events that happened last night. With my messy hair covering my face, I hugged both of my knees and stared at the ceiling. I felt like the only place that was safe for me was inside my dorm room where no one can touch me, Especially him...

"Geez, What the heck is wrong with that guy..." I said to myself as I continue to stare at the ceiling. The light, icy air danced across my skin, leaving raised hairs in its path. It was as if the air carried my spirit in a gentle way. I reached my hand out to grab a thin blanket that was hanging on the side of my bed. As I wrapped it around my shoulders I knew it was better than nothing but, it failed to reach my toes. My fingers became entwined in the thin blanket, gripping it as if it were more substantial. As I laid down, I pressed my cheek onto the velvet pillows. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. I finally closed my eyes and I was about to Re-Enter Dreamland until The announcer went off...

"Attention everyone, a body has been discovered! Can everyone please enter the gym immediately!"

After hearing the announcement, I bolted out of my dorm room to see who unfortunately got killed. I ran, like the winter breeze colliding into inanimate objects and crashing waves hitting the shoreline. As I was rushing towards the gym, I saw Maki a couple of feet ahead of me. "M-Maki..." Before I could finish my sentence, she opens the doors of the gym and bolted in. "Geez, that was rude...!" I muttered to myself as I made it to the door. Pushing it open slightly, My eyes widened in shock and fear when I saw what was inside the gym...

FISH TANK...!

PIRANHAS...!

BLOOD...!

BONES...!

It took me a few moments for me to process what even happened. But then again, Perhaps I wasn't trying to process it. Perhaps I didn't want it to acknowledge it....

I was so terrified that I couldn't even move, that I couldn't even scream. All the energy that was in my body quickly left as soon as my eyes came in contact with the grizzly mess in front of me. I wanted to say something but, when I open my mouth nothing came out besides air. Before I can go into a full panic mode, Everyone started to shout back and forth to each other. In the middle of the chaos, Two people manage to pick up keebo and throw him as a fish tank. As his body collided with the glass, a scream of terror and pain escaped his metal lips. A wall of piranhas and water dyed red with blood rushed out.

We watched helplessly as the area flooded with water. After some deliberation, we decided to start cleaning everything up. I tried my best not to disturb the crime scene and the evidence. What's the ultimate Maids expertise, we were able to clean up enough to start investigating. Before we can get anywhere though, monokuma decided to pop up...

"Hey, guys! How's it feel now that you've got a second murder victim on your hands? ...Huh? Ryoma's transparent? Has my x-ray vision superpower finally awakened?" Monokuma chuckled and his Devilish child sounding voice. My eyes narrowed as monokuma laughed. My face was red with suppressed rage from monokumas sickening Joke. Burning rage hissed through my body like a deadly poison, demanding me to release in the form of unwanted violence. Without thinking, I hissed in a rage-filled voice"You don't have superpowers! He's just been reduced to a skeleton, You dumb cunt!"

Monokuma looked at me with wide eyes, then he proceeded to laugh like I just said some funny joke. It's sickening to me how he's able to find this situation completely hilarious. "Geez, I was only joking. You didn't have to get so mad about it. By the way, I have the Monokuma files ready for you!" He giggled like a little school girl. As he was handing out the Monokuma files he started shouting in an Oprah Winfrey voice, "You get a monokuma file! And you get a monokuma file! Everybody gets a monokuma file!" I quietly hissed at the stupid bear as he handed me the Monokuma file. After he was done handing out all the Monokuma files, he disappeared like usual and left us to investigate. We have no choice but, to find the culprit who killed Ryoma. This investigation is to save all of our lives...

Before I started to investigate anything, I went over to see how keebo was feeling. He was acting and sounding very depressed. After all, he was just used as a battering ram So I understand why he could be very upset. Quietly, I walked up behind him and tapped him on his metal shoulder. He flinched in shock when he felt my fingertips touch him. When he turned around his face was washed blank with confusion. "Um... Keebo are you okay?" I asked him as I backed away a tiny bit to make space. "Oh, I'm perfectly fine... I'm just glad to see someone's concerned about me," he muttered in a soft voice as he fidgets with his hands. By the expression on his face and the way he was acting, I could tell that he was upset.

"Are you sure that you're okay, keebo? You want me to get you a small towel so you can wipe off some of the water off your body?" I quietly ask it again as I stared into his mechanical blue eyes. The expression on his face lately shifted as he hesitated, "Now that I think about it... I would like a towel." I nodded my head as I gave him a slight smile. I'm on my way towards the cleaning supplies to grab a white clean towel so he can use. After getting the towel, I handed it to him. For some weird reason, He stared at me for a little bit then stared at the towel. After those few awkward moments of Silence, He began to dry off his metal body with the towel. As he was cleaning himself up, I quietly heard Him whisper, "Thank you."

After he dried himself off, we both decided to look at the Monokuma file together. The victim is Ryoma Hoshi, The ultimate tennis pro. The body was discovered in the gym. The cause of death was drowning. His body was consumed by piranhas until only bones remained. "That's peculiar, the time of death is not written here...?" Keebo pointed out as we looked at the files. "The reason why the time isn't included in the Monokuma file is because it would reveal the culprit...? That means the key to this case is the time of death" I replied as I scanned over the files so I wouldn't miss anything. There is one more fact in the Monokuma file that caught my eye

Ryoma's cause of death...

It said drowning...

But, if that's the case...!

Before I can finish my thoughts, keebo abruptly interrupted me with his comments"Now that we're done with the Monokuma file, we could start investigating." I quietly nodded as my eyes wandered around the gym to find a place to search for clues. "H-Hey... Is it okay if we investigate The fish tank that Himiko used for her magic trick?" I asked as I looked at the broken fish tank that stood in front of us. Before he could agree with me, somebody had to interrupt our conversation...

"Hey Kee-boy, Why are you talking with (__)-chan? I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to a toaster oven. Nee-heehee~!" Kokichi laughed as he pushed keebo away from me. My eyebrows pointed downwards as my cheeks puffed up a little bit in anger. "Don't call Him a toaster oven, That's just mean and uncalled for! He deserves to be treated better. " I lectured as I pointed my finger at kokichi. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips as he walked a few steps towards me. "So let me guess now, you're an omnics activist?" He said in a Contact taunting Childlike voice. I ignored his dumb comment and Held keebos metal hands. "Keebo... Let's ignore him and continue investigating." I said as I walked away from the blackish purple haired child.