A New World

DING, DONG...!

DING, DONG...!

My eyes open like two flashlight beams; my heart is pounding, mind empty. Turning my head, I faced towards the door, staring at it with an annoyed expression. As my eyebrows twitch, I muttered In an annoyed tone, "Why would someone ring my doorbell this late at night?" I pushed my hair out of my face and lifted myself off of the bed.

I opened the door a bit, to see Miu standing there. I raised a confused eyebrow at her, I certainly didn't expect her to be the one at my door. "What do you want?" I asked in a dull and tired voice. "I figured me and the twins could swing by and pay your virgin ass a visit! Are you dripping wet yet!?" She grinned.

"Miu...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Cheer up! Thanks to me, you get to leave this confining place!"

"Excuse me...?"

"Just drag your virgin ass to the computer room on the 4th floor of the academy! But there's no rush, So if you want to play with your Coconuts while you think about me, you got time~!"

Grabbing my front door, She slammed it shut as she left me there confused and worried. Despite what she's saying, she doesn't sound all that serious but, I shouldn't just ignore her. Before heading to the computer room, I put on my normal uniform. I wore a black dress decorated with two blue ribbons on the lapel. My black dress parts at the right side at the hips, revealing a white petticoat underneath. I also wore white stockings that have buttons on them with black flats. After getting dressed, I left my dorm room and started heading towards the 4th-floor computer room.

.

.

.

When I arrived at the computer room, I noticed that everyone was already there and they started amongst each other. Quietly, I stood in the corner of the room trying to not draw any attention to myself. Staring at the small group, I listen to their conversation and nodded my head.

"So when I said, 'another world,' I was talking about this big-ass computer. There's this device connected to the computer that you put on your head. It uploads your consciousness so you can go to a world created by a computer program." Miu announced as she showed off a strange looking helmet. Everyone tilted their head in confusion, questioning Miu about the strange helmets and the virtual reality she mentioned. Miu place the helmet down on a small table and explained, "It's more than just virtual reality, It's a virtual world! Because your Consciousness will be able to move around as if you were in the real world." Tsumugi chimed with an excited expression on her face, "Ah! It's the Matrix! I saw a movie about that sort of thing on TV when I was little!"

As the conversation continued, Miu Explain more information about the virtual world and try to Pure pressure us into going in it with her. As she revealed more information, we found out that Monokuma was the one who builds the virtual world. Against Miu Wishes, everyone agreed that the virtual world was dangerous but, She still continue to try to get us to agree with her. Eventually, we learned that the secret of the outside world was hidden inside of the virtual reality. Slowly, everyone started to agree that we must explore the virtual world...

"First, each of you gotta grab a helmet and plant your ass in one of those seats," Miu explained As she picked up one of the helmets and tossed it over to Shuichi. With her instructing us, We got in position around the computer. "You see those two ports on the back of the visor? That's where you plug in the two cords that connect you to the computer! The red cord is for consciousness, and the blue cord is for memory. All you need to know those cords cram your consciousness and memory into the virtual world." She explained again "Put the red consciousness cord in the right port, and the blue memory cord in the left."

After some fiddling around, We were all hooked up to the device. I placed the helmet on my head, and after a deep breath, turned on the switch. In an instant, we were standing in the other world.