tears to shed

Somehow, I managed to find my way to the dining room. When I arrived, I realize that everyone was there, Including that purple hair demon. Quietly, I sat down in one of the chairs and listen to their conversation. "Okay? Let's all think about ways to get out of here" Kaede lilted. Everyone nodded their head including me but, Before we can talk about ways to escape this place. Monokuma popped up out of nowhere. "Before you do that, I have an announcement~!" Monokuma announced in a loud voice. Everyone was shocked, confused, or surprised that Monokuma showed up. I heard one of the females of the group Screamed in the background, The noise sounded like it came from Kaede. Tsumugi Shrieked, "Hey, don't suddenly show up! It's too much stress for my heart!" Mostly everyone started gathering around monokuma To hear his amazing announcement! Instead of rushing to Monokuma, I quietly stayed in place. I could hear his annoying voice from where I was sitting, so there is no point of me moving. As I listen to Monokuma, I heard him talk about a motive...

"Now then, the special motive I've prepared is called the First Blood Perk! Wow~ For the first murder that occurs, no class trial will be held! Can you believe it? That means the first one to kill someone will get to graduate, no string attached!"

"No class trial...?" I quietly muttered to myself. In my mind, Monokuma and his kubs view this as a sort of television show... and the most enjoyable part of this show is the class trial. If that is true, why would he want to remove the class trial? It makes no sense... "S-Stop messing around... Do you think this is fun for us? Do you really think I'd kill someone just to get out? I YOUR DREAMS!" Kaede raged as she place her foot down. After she said that everyone started screaming like babies without their mothers. I could barely hear anything over the sea of voices. While everyone was yelling I managed to hear the sounds of those robotic monsters from earlier...

"What in God's name is happening?" I mumbled Underneath my breath

"Run, Kaito!" I heard Kaede Scream on the top of her lungs. What the hell did Kaito do?! I heard a loud smashing sound... The sound of crushing metal echoed throughout the dining hall. And then, a final gasp... "GRRRRAAHHHHH!" I thought Kaito was getting crushed by one of the Exisals but, It was actually Monokuma who is getting crushed. Monokubs must be very stupid to accidentally Crush Monokuma instead of Kaito. "F-Father..!?" Monotaro Screech like a dying horse.

The Monokubs are crying...

Everyone is confused or shocked...

Monokuma is broken right in front...

What the hell is going on?

After all those bizarre events, We all went our separate ways. I decided to return to my room because I have nothing better to do. Even though Monokuma is supposedly dead... I don't feel like this killing game is over. "There's probably an extra Monokuma somewhere in this prison School..." I thought to myself out loud. At that moment, the intercom in my room rang. That means someone's at the door. I don't mind a little company but...

Who's at the door?

Tenko?

OR

Kokichi?

Quietly, I open the door just a little bit to see who is out there. Intensely, I stared through the gap between the door and the wall to see who was at my door. Luckily for me, Kokichi wasn't there instead it was tenko. "(__), your gaze feels like an act of violence!? P-Please Stop your gaze!" Tenko shrieked. Before she can make any more noise, I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her into my room. After you're both in the room, I closed the door behind us and locked it.

"I'm sorry... It's just that I was scared someone else was at the door." I apologize as I sat down on the corner of my bed. Tenko placed her arm around my shoulder and sat down next to me, "It sounds like someone's giving you a big problem." She claimed. "I guess you could say that..." You whispered. "Who's bothering you?" She asked as she hugged me tightly. I don't know why she was hugging me but, I just lied in her arms. I wanted to tell her about the situation with kokichi, but for some reason my mouse stayed closed. Instead of talking, I weeped into her shoulder. The pearl-shaped tears rolled down my cheeks from my luminous eyes. I don't know why I was crying and it seems like I'm not the only person confused. Tenko Questioned, "What's the matter? W-Why are you crying?" After she asked me that question, I pulled away from her hug. Forcefully, I wiped away the tears from my eyes and stared into Tenko's warm green eyes...

"Please, forget everything that happened"

After saying that, she gave me a confused look. Before she could say anything or question me, I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the door. Quickly, I unlock my front door and pushed her outside. "I'm sorry..." I said before slamming the door. My mind knew this wasn't the correct way to treat a friend but, That didn't stop my body from doing unpleasant actions. As I lock the door, I can hear Tenko Frantically knocking on the door and ringing the intercom. I place my hands over my ears, blocking out all the noises she made outside my room.